Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give-Away PC & PS3 BETA KEYS!

IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Hello,

It seems that Square Enix is loving me ( or it may be a bug ......for sure it's a bug :) ) , as I just received 2 extra keys on the same email address. 

Anyway  ..

Rules - PC - First who says when the BETA 3 ends and when the BETA 4 starts will receive the key

Rules - PS3 - Please make a photo with your PS3 and right next to it write your forum name on a sheet. 

Additional : No "today" accounts - No less then 10 posts accounts.

Good luck! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Comments

• C1d0sC1d0s Member UncommonPosts: 238

FOR PC: I know when BETA 3 starts, which is June 14th - not heard of a PHASE 4, but I know that Aug 27th is the release date.

Close enough? ;D

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Dig more ... for the right answer I mean :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

Not really interested ...

Just saying  Thanks though :D

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

PS3-------sorry the quality is horrible, it sux to have a galaxy s1 still . edit: there it is, my super slim ps3. my key please! :D if i ever get an email from squeenix ill share it here too. the forum name is on the white sheet, click the image for big size

• C1d0sC1d0s Member UncommonPosts: 238

Not THAT desperate! xD

Thanks, though.

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    PC - there hasn't been a confirmed start date for Beta 4 yet, and no confirmed end for Phase 3 except that it will run "over the next 5 weekends"
  • ChibiKyuubiChibiKyuubi Member Posts: 3
    there is no end date for phase 3.it will be 1-3 weeks long. it will probably end june 30th
  • Tnk0072Tnk0072 Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Edit: neverminddddd
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854

• loki2311loki2311 Member Posts: 1

PC - there have been several sources, roadmap says 1 to 3 weeks, later the devs said it will be around  1 month long, basically it will end when the devs got enough info out of this phase

"Phase 3 is planned to run for about a month, so it should end mid-july."

"After this, the servers will be down for a few weeks for patching and iteration, then come up for Phase 4 (open beta) until about a week before launch"

• ChibiKyuubiChibiKyuubi Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by kabitoshin

beta phase 3

Jun. 14th 2:00 a.m. to Jun. 16th 2:00 a.m. (PDT) / Jun. 14th 9:00 to Jun. 16th 9:00 (GMT

thats only 1 weekend of phase 3

Honestly was doing this for a friend, but there's no schedule other than this weekend.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    bump! image

• HofmeisterMHofmeisterM Member UncommonPosts: 17
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Congratulation to RollieJoe & rojo6934.

And...key's were sent! :)

Good luck and have fun! See ya in-game ! Sorry for the rest of you.

Originally posted by IceAge

Congratulation to RollieJoe & rojo6934.

And...key's were sent! :)

Good luck and have fun! See ya in-game ! Sorry for the rest of you.

I posted actual times he gave loose info, IDC about the key was trying to help a friend.

• CalypsxCalypsx Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by bestever

Here's a key for PC

Key:  RBWU NB86 3FV6 7PW8 LAD3

Link: http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta/index_na.html

Enjoy :)

Thank you soooo much! <3

• Giving away beta keys is a violation of the beta agreement
  • sinner147sinner147 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Just wondering if anyone has any spare pc beta code they did not need could they pm me plzimage

• ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210

Yea I wish I had a key as well. was in the last beta phase but I was so darn busy with work and such I didnt get to play as much as I liked. Did get a few characters to the mid teens and liked what I saw.

Anyways if you have an extra throw it my please.

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I have a Ps 3 pomo code looking for a PC code please looking to set my daughter up and teach her he ways before we go live.....

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404

I was in the  FFXIV1.0 betas (before it became ARR) and would very much like to try the new improved version to see the changes and see if I will want to sub to this version. 

Would appreciate any pc key sent my way!

Thanks

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

I was in the  FFXIV1.0 betas (before it became ARR) and would very much like to try the new improved version to see the changes and see if I will want to sub to this version. 

Thanks

If you where in 1.0 you should have got an email all 1.0 members where invied to beta per the dev team

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    Originally posted by brieen
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

Thanks

If you where in 1.0 you should have got an email all 1.0 members where invied to beta per the dev team

Hmm don't recall any emails, hope it didn't get sent in my junk mail. When should i have gotten this email?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• XaonisXaonis Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by brieen
    I have a Ps 3 pomo code looking for a PC code please looking to set my daughter up and teach her he ways before we go live.....

I don't have one but if I do find one I'll let you know if you could just be so kind as to give me the PS3 code... I'm not really picky as to which version I get as I'll own both  I'll also  give you access to my steam account

This discussion has been closed.