Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: v2.3: Empyreal Assault Brings F2P Action

2»

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    funny ad campaign once again Trion, good job!  (The Panda spitting up the soda was hilarious)
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Originally posted by zaylin
    Ok Thanks a lot Trion, Now I wanna come back and play, have to say I do miss Playing Rift. And I have to agree IMO its one of the Top 3 MMOs out atm. Ya know its funny a lot of people say they want MMOs to change and when they do, their attitude is "Meh I dont like it" because its to unfamiliar..hmm Gee wonder why we can get  away from wow clones >.<.. en who I know what ill be down loading after this post {grins} . Will be good to be back, I loved the soul system! 

i agree that its in the top 3 mmo's in the market, plus imo it has the best payment model.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Myrdynn
    funny ad campaign once again Trion, good job!  (The Panda spitting up the soda was hilarious)

Where can I see this ad campaign?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    so ordinarily I would be not so upset with a game going f2p.but here is my gripe..i sub to the game and have not been able to get into the game.my server queue was over 1000 yesterday,had to laugh at one of the team members excuses which was they are all patrons..but you would think that these would be subbers..but no.that is not the case.if you purchased the game do you get patron status?  if so I have to wonder how these people even though they subbed in the past should get priority over a constant sub guy.it beggars belief they can have a system like this in place where a guy who has paid to play cant even get close to playing the game..if anyone from trion would like to comment on this mess I would be very grateful.becuase quite frankly I am being ripped off and am fuckin sick of it...and this aint the first time you have done this either.please excuse my language but I,m pissed and right about now I want a 120 day refund because that's whats left on my sub.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

I'm stuck waiting for the EU servers to come up. NA is up and running but EU isnt as lucky. I live in canada however everyone i play with is overseas.

I have enjoyed rift quite abit. it is actually a great game, i think the class system is really what pulls me in. Now if those servers can come back ill be over joyed.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Vannor
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

Where can I see this ad campaign?

Ive just seen it in the ads here, about 50 times last 2 days, just refresh a couple times and it should pop up

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    It may have been the best before Gw2 came out...but once you play Gw2, its hard to go back to standing in place and mashing buttons, 'dynamic events' which are all the same, and questing on rails.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Originally posted by mCalvert
    It may have been the best before Gw2 came out...but once you play Gw2, its hard to go back to standing in place and mashing buttons, 'dynamic events' which are all the same, and questing on rails.

I played this in beta and thought it was pretty blah actually.....I am not a fan of questathon games at all.....I played WAR so the Rifts (public quests in WAR) were nothing special to me.....I jsut hated that when you got a quest here you got just about every help on the planet.....I felt like I was 5 years old being lead by the hand everywhere......NEver thought the combat was very good and the game got very boring to me around level 15.....

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by Ppiper
    is the expansion free now or do I still have to purchase?

It's 100% free minus the 4 new expansion souls which you can purchase in the store. Overall I think this is now king of the hill in terms of f2p models.