Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta 3 Invites

Comments

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    i got my beta code a bit ago and i went through the registration of it, but when i came to the part of logging in to the beta forums(where i assume) the beta client  download info is located the login will not work.
  • DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Dont we need to fully uninstall ffxiv from our computer before we download the beta?
  • brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    if I had a key I would let you know lol

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• King_JgKing_Jg Member Posts: 27
    i got mine 10 mins ago...at this point i wasnt expecting it so when i randomly checked my email i was pleasantly surprised. so i want to assume theyre still handing out invites
    good to know keep the info flowing

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

still nothing for anyone in my family :(

• DzoneDzone Member UncommonPosts: 371
    well i checked my se account, and ffxiv is activated, and email is corect, but nothing yet.
  • King_JgKing_Jg Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by koolaid360
    i got mine 10 mins ago...at this point i wasnt expecting it so when i randomly checked my email i was pleasantly surprised. so i want to assume theyre still handing out invites

btw ive never played FFXIV before im new.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    They had me worried there, but I finally got mine a little while ago. Hang in there guys :).

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

I got my Beta invite today !!!!! OMG :D
    i had 1 problem tough, i signed up up the beta on the wrong region -_-
    had to make a new account that matched the region i signed up with and i just downloaded the client.

Still says Undefined but it should start today right ?

• immortal111immortal111 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Originally posted by TribeofOne
    i got my beta code a bit ago and i went through the registration of it, but when i came to the part of logging in to the beta forums(where i assume) the beta client  download info is located the login will not work.

Same thing's happening to me..wanted to start dling before I slept..sigh

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

There was a post 30 min ago that it should start in 1:30 minutes :P ?
    No clue what timezone or time left and just sucking in all info from beta forums ^^

So basicly it should start in +- 1 hour from now correct / false ? :)

• TomNeDTomNeD Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I'm jealous, but how about the early acces when you buy the game?
  • iFruitiFruit Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Just received my beta invite not 10 min ago, thanks Square Enix! All I did was registered some weeks ago and did the survey.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265

Got beta invite too tis morning:)

i registered to beta 1 week ago.

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Got beta invite, registered and stuff but the beta download page is down. Any news about other ways of getting the beta client?

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• Assailant86Assailant86 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Received a Beta Invite at 9:00 P.M. EST 6/13/2013!!
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Originally posted by sudo
    Got beta invite, registered and stuff but the beta download page is down. Any news about other ways of getting the beta client?

dunno, just need wait i guess.

• iluvdogs365iluvdogs365 Member Posts: 3
    So I'm guessing I'm not the only one who didn't get a PS3 beta invite after doing the beta invite code thing on PSN
  • MagicFeather0MagicFeather0 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I got the Collector's Edition and I'm still waiting for my code :( (EU)
  • sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by Arskaaa
    Originally posted by sudo

dunno, just need wait i guess.

It worked a minute after, I am already downloading the client at maximum speed. Will be playing in 50 minutes :)

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• MagicFeather0MagicFeather0 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Should I contact support? Are there more people still waiting for their beta code (Collector's Edition EU)? 
  • PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267

Didn't get my invite till 5:38am CST.

So they are still going out, it appears.

• whatisgoingonwhatisgoingon Member Posts: 2

I checked my email before I was about to go to sleep. It's my beta invite.

Forget sleep.

• roflcaustroflcaust Member Posts: 18

I got in!

I played the FFXIV Beta 1.0 in January 2010 and hadn't touched the game since providing feedback.

Signed-up for beta 3 weeks ago and yesterday got an e-mail with the beta key!

Installed the client (smooth procedure, about 5GB). Created a character (very detailed, tons of options for customization) and... couldn't log into any servers for a good 15 minutes of trying :(

Mind you this was at 7:30AM this morning before going to work so I'll try again once I'm at work.

I'm not an FF fanboy in anyway so subscribe to my comments if you want to have an objective analysis of the game -- without going into too much details in fear of breaking the NDA.