Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Beta 3 Invites

Comments

• xanderxainxanderxain rowlett, TXPosts: 19Member Uncommon
    I got mine at 1842 yesterday, the 13th. 
  • TribeofOneTribeofOne Wellford, SCPosts: 1,006Member Uncommon
    i got my beta code a bit ago and i went through the registration of it, but when i came to the part of logging in to the beta forums(where i assume) the beta client  download info is located the login will not work.
  • DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 351Member Uncommon
    Dont we need to fully uninstall ffxiv from our computer before we download the beta?
  • brieenbrieen Phoenix, AZPosts: 60Member
    if I had a key I would let you know lol

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• King_JgKing_Jg Ft. Lewis, WAPosts: 27Member
    i got mine 10 mins ago...at this point i wasnt expecting it so when i randomly checked my email i was pleasantly surprised. so i want to assume theyre still handing out invites
    good to know keep the info flowing

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

still nothing for anyone in my family :(

• DzoneDzone bowling green, KYPosts: 351Member Uncommon
    well i checked my se account, and ffxiv is activated, and email is corect, but nothing yet.
  • King_JgKing_Jg Ft. Lewis, WAPosts: 27Member
    Originally posted by koolaid360
    i got mine 10 mins ago...at this point i wasnt expecting it so when i randomly checked my email i was pleasantly surprised. so i want to assume theyre still handing out invites

btw ive never played FFXIV before im new.

• SenanSenan Tuscaloosa, ALPosts: 783Member Uncommon
    They had me worried there, but I finally got mine a little while ago. Hang in there guys :).

• MothanosMothanos ArnhemPosts: 1,860Member Uncommon

I got my Beta invite today !!!!! OMG :D
    i had 1 problem tough, i signed up up the beta on the wrong region -_-
    had to make a new account that matched the region i signed up with and i just downloaded the client.

Still says Undefined but it should start today right ?

• immortal111immortal111 Mississauga, ONPosts: 51Member
    Originally posted by TribeofOne
    i got my beta code a bit ago and i went through the registration of it, but when i came to the part of logging in to the beta forums(where i assume) the beta client  download info is located the login will not work.

Same thing's happening to me..wanted to start dling before I slept..sigh

• besteverbestever prescott, AZPosts: 732Member
    Got mine downloading right now and its fast. Anyone know what time we can login?
  • MothanosMothanos ArnhemPosts: 1,860Member Uncommon

There was a post 30 min ago that it should start in 1:30 minutes :P ?
    No clue what timezone or time left and just sucking in all info from beta forums ^^

So basicly it should start in +- 1 hour from now correct / false ? :)

• besteverbestever prescott, AZPosts: 732Member
    Originally posted by Mothanos

There was a post 30 min ago that it should start in 1:30 minutes :P ?
    No clue what timezone or time left and just sucking in all info from beta forums ^^

So basicly it should start in +- 1 hour from now correct / false ? :)

Yeah seen that but I also seen 9:30 am so wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up.

Its 2:00 am (PDT) 9:00 (GMT) so really soon.

• TomNeDTomNeD DeventerPosts: 6Member
    I'm jealous, but how about the early acces when you buy the game?
  • iFruitiFruit MoscowPosts: 82Member Uncommon
    Just received my beta invite not 10 min ago, thanks Square Enix! All I did was registered some weeks ago and did the survey.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa KauhajokiPosts: 842Member Uncommon

Got beta invite too tis morning:)

i registered to beta 1 week ago.

• sudosudo Tel-AvivPosts: 697Member Uncommon
    Got beta invite, registered and stuff but the beta download page is down. Any news about other ways of getting the beta client?

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• Assailant86Assailant86 Glen Burnie, MDPosts: 8Member
    Received a Beta Invite at 9:00 P.M. EST 6/13/2013!!
  • ArskaaaArskaaa KauhajokiPosts: 842Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by sudo
    Got beta invite, registered and stuff but the beta download page is down. Any news about other ways of getting the beta client?

dunno, just need wait i guess.

• iluvdogs365iluvdogs365 Dayton, OHPosts: 3Member
    So I'm guessing I'm not the only one who didn't get a PS3 beta invite after doing the beta invite code thing on PSN
  • MagicFeather0MagicFeather0 VeldhovenPosts: 3Member
    I got the Collector's Edition and I'm still waiting for my code :( (EU)
  • sudosudo Tel-AvivPosts: 697Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Arskaaa
    Originally posted by sudo

dunno, just need wait i guess.

It worked a minute after, I am already downloading the client at maximum speed. Will be playing in 50 minutes :)

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• MagicFeather0MagicFeather0 VeldhovenPosts: 3Member
    Should I contact support? Are there more people still waiting for their beta code (Collector's Edition EU)?