Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta 3 Invites

Comments

• MuruganMurugan Member Posts: 1,494
    Originally posted by Godshelp12

I feel like some of us won't get access.

Kind of sucks since I applied for beta back in early April and have 1.0 registered from 2011 on my account.  Oh well. :/

Why would you assume that?  They said everyone will get in, it hasn't started yet, contact support if you don't get in.  Many people have gotten invites, many have not.  There is no connection between it other than some invites just haven't been sent yet.  They have been sending batches over the last few hours.

But people who bought the game and never played have gotten in as long as they had a square enix account registered (which everyone who played at all did).

• Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Originally posted by Murugan

Kind of sucks since I applied for beta back in early April and have 1.0 registered from 2011 on my account.  Oh well. :/

Why would you assume that?  They said everyone will get in, it hasn't started yet, contact support if you don't get in.  Many people have gotten invites, many have not.  There is no connection between it other than some invites just haven't been sent yet.  They have been sending batches over the last few hours.

But people who bought the game and never played have gotten in as long as they had a square enix account registered (which everyone who played at all did).

It was also worry from the sudden stop of people confirming they got an email.  Thought maybe they stopped sending invites out.

Still hoping though.

It was also worry from the sudden stop of people confirming they got an email.  Thought maybe they stopped sending invites out.

Still hoping though.

I see people posting on other forums still.  Just you know mash your F5 key harder it will come if you truly believe.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

Still hoping though.

I see people posting on other forums still.  Just you know mash your F5 key harder it will come if you truly believe.

I'd be willing to take up a religion if it means getting my key for this beta...

Har, har :)

Seriously though, if it's possible to break a virtual inbox refresh button, I'll find a way to make it happen at this rate.

• brieenbrieen Member UncommonPosts: 71
    at this point all keys have ben sent out from what i am hearing........ But on a not there has been an issue with the keays sent to NA people hey where EU keys so maybe hey will fix that issue and sed out more keys who knows........

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by brieen
    at this point all keys have ben sent out from what i am hearing........ But on a not there has been an issue with the keays sent to NA people hey where EU keys so maybe hey will fix that issue and sed out more keys who knows........

Damn, don't tell me that :(. Did they say anything about contacting support if we didn't get a key?

I haven't seen them say anything like that.

• macarter0327macarter0327 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Seilan

Damn, don't tell me that :(. Did they say anything about contacting support if we didn't get a key?

Don't believe the Nay-Sayers!

• Mew59Mew59 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Erm. I just got mine exactly 34 minutes ago. Don't give up now guys..

Mash the refresh button.

Playing: Aion and GW2
    Played: Star Trek, WoW, C9, SWTOR, Vindictus, Rift, Tera, Allods, Champions, CoH/V, D&D,FFXIV, GW, Lineage 2, LotR, Warhammer, Neverwinter
    Waiting for: Wildstar and TESO

i did not say they where done i was saying here was an issue with the keys..... sorry for the confusion i am sill keeping hope i just ment they may be delayed a litle or they are handing them out in baches....guess i should watch how i word stuff :P image

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brieen - UO,DAOC,WOW,SB,EQ,EQII,EVE,LOTR,D&D,Rift,FFXI and some others I dont care to list......

Originally posted by Mew59

Erm. I just got mine exactly 34 minutes ago. Don't give up now guys..

Mash the refresh button.

All hope is gone image

luckily I can wait for open beta/release.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,256

Did you mean people in North America are being sent European Beta keys?

yea SE knows about the issue but i dont know if it is holding up invites in NA

on SE forums - "Someone JUST got an invite. Still on-going." 9:13 so 2 min ago

• dzonesdzones Member UncommonPosts: 121

I JUST got my invite 3 minutes ago. 11:50 PM CST. So they are still in the works!

good luck!

• VentlusVentlus Member Posts: 96
    so i Just got my beta invite, However this invite was with the email I applied with back in January, its not the 1.0 account email (didn't know they where giving 1.0 people invites back then) 
  • WATSKIWATSKI Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by Plutonicwoes

Paid for the collectors edition of 14 1.0 before it ever launched and no beta invite. 

I guess they're not making good on that after all. 

Don't give up hope. I have two 1.0 accounts, and so far only one has gotten it. I'm sure they are just working on the lists.

Aim Small, Miss Small.

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Keep checking. I just got my...2nd key (thought it was gona be ps3, but was PC again). They had a delay which is why the keys are going out so late. There is a post on the lodestone regarding this.
    Originally posted by Blazeyer
    Keep checking. I just got my...2nd key (thought it was gona be ps3, but was PC again). They had a delay which is why the keys are going out so late. There is a post on the lodestone regarding this.

2 keys?! 

*extends an open hand* I'll take 1!!

• Josh007CLJosh007CL Member CommonPosts: 38
    Still waiting on my invite. I also read the PC keys are bound to invites.
  • Godshelp12Godshelp12 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 2015
    [Delete]
    Post edited by Godshelp12 on
  • BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

Wish I could help. But if you're a 1.0 SE account holder keep your eyes open. I hear a lot of players got their keys sent to the spam folder. So keep a look out.

• Josh007CLJosh007CL Member CommonPosts: 38
    Got mine about 30 minutes ago so they are still going out!
    if anyone has a PC code they do not want please let me know. Would like to get one for my daughter so I can teach her the ropes before launch...... get her in to the swing of it will be her first full mmo on her own account she did wow some time back but.......

• xanderxainxanderxain Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I got mine at 1842 yesterday, the 13th.