Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Trion Reveals New Site & Beta Sign Ups

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds has revealed the new website for ArcheAge. Players can head to the site to sign up for beta testing set for an unspecified date in the future.

Head to the ArcheAge site to get started.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sxvssxvs Member Posts: 109

already a post on this in the archeage section but thanks.

i think i got in pretty fast on the signup before most so i'm hoping i get an invite.

it should be mentioned that it works on established trion accounts (will say email is already in use), if you already have an account there is a link at the bottom of the signup where "if you already have an account" goes to.

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

If you already signed up, think you are still good to go, it told me my email was already in use for the sign-up.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Finally!

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    I think I may have signed up with another email, and just signed up with the current one I'm using.  Don't know if it'll get me anywhere, but holy crap, I'm getting kinda happy over here.
  • kokopuffkokopuff Member Posts: 94
    Play on the KR side game is fun can't wait for it to be localized, hopefully won't be too dumbed downed for the west.
  • AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    GOGOGO!

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Originally posted by Xthos

If you already signed up, think you are still good to go, it told me my email was already in use for the sign-up.

That's probably because you already have a Trion account, there's a "already have a trion worlds account?" Click here at the bottom of the page

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    sexy
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

There is also a E3 teaser trailer

http://youtu.be/v0btZdRdg9c

Also here is one of my favourite fan made trailers

http://youtu.be/Q53XoOvWNVI

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Looks amazing till i saw racing cars in it , no thanks .
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    for some reason couldn't get it to work in firefox, even with adblock and noscript disabled completely.  derpa derp lets use gimpy IE.  oh well whatever.
  • faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by Grailer

This is totally the first ever comment about the racing cars. Vey original!

Originally posted by adam_nox
    for some reason couldn't get it to work in firefox, even with adblock and noscript disabled completely.  derpa derp lets use gimpy IE.  oh well whatever.

Did you try and clear your cache ? I had the same problem with chrome, but I cleared my cache and everything works fine now.

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500

I so hope EQnext will have cars too .. so those like you have nothing to play ever

• theoneandonlytheoneandonly Member Posts: 102

Then he saw Scarlet Blade , YES please!!!

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444
    I can't sign up for some reason. Won't let me press register

Originally posted by Thodra

Do you already have a Trion account ?

• ThodraThodra Member UncommonPosts: 444
    Originally posted by Kumapon

Originally posted by Thodra

Do you already have a Trion account ?

No, that's the weird part

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

lol. Not going to play a game because it has a car. ROFL

• blutigfaustblutigfaust Member UncommonPosts: 129

Yeah, couple things I don't like in the game, the big fluffy pokemon type mount, and cars, which just seems out of place. But not game breakers for me, until I find a game that all seems to fit. [mod edit]

Current games playing: MechWarrior Online
    Games being watched:  Project Genom
    Favorite played games: SWG, RomaVictor, and Xsyon

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Look's really cool, and for the people bitching about the car's atleast they aren't 2013 honda accord's.
  • DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479
    Those damn cars , ruins it.

They might as well have mechanical ostrich mounts , rocket powered dual seat flying mounts , reindeer holiday mounts , a dwarf dressed as Santa Claus and so on.

Completely ridiculous - no one would ever play a game because of these things that break the rules that apply to a fantasy mmo.

• faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by Dahkoht

They might as well have mechanical ostrich mounts , rocket powered dual seat flying mounts , reindeer holiday mounts , a dwarf dressed as Santa Claus and so on.

Completely ridiculous - no one would ever play a game because of these things that break the rules that apply to a fantasy mmo.

You say no one would ever want to play it, yet somehow it's been prove that thare plenty of people who are willing to look over it...

• Elegance92Elegance92 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Dahkoht

No  wonder no one is playing wow....