Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Gaming Platform Will You Choose?

13»

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

I will be building a new PC in the coming months.

I won't be buying an Xbox1.

I might buy a PS4....eventually. Just got my PS3 last year.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Ps4 ahead for me right now.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    I am pretty happy with Sony's stance, exclusives, and other factors. However, I will most likely pickup a new gaming PC (most likely not another Alienware box, Dell support blows) as well as a Xbox1 to play Halo / Titanfall with my nephews. 
  • keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Im leaning toward continuing with my PC and 'maybe' getting a PS4 for my big screen....not sure...since I am a graphics whore, I always lean toward PC because almost never are the graphics better than on a high end PC.

There Is Always Hope!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Im fine with my PC and WiiU.  I was so disappointed that they rebranded FF versus 13 into FF 15.  I dont get why people are so happy about that.  So instead of having FF versus 13 and ff15, everyone is fine with taking out 15 and just releasing one of em. 

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Xbox Go Home !!!

I am so glad that people dunk the xbox, you just showed that we as gamers doesnt let ourselves ripped of by gaming studio's and Microsoft.

PS4 showed the world they dont buy into that crap /bravo !!!!

PC + PS4 all the way.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by Castillle

Im fine with my PC and WiiU.  I was so disappointed that they rebranded FF versus 13 into FF 15.  I dont get why people are so happy about that.  So instead of having FF versus 13 and ff15, everyone is fine with taking out 15 and just releasing one of em. 

The WiiU eh?

I thought this interview was fairly good in terms of the 'hard questions' being asked (and lets face it, every WiiU owner is asking something along these lines anyway) and Reggie doing his best to acknowledge that 'hey, there aren't any games on the WiiU but we are working on fixing that'.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Will stick to my PC, however if I was forced to choose to get a console, then it would be the PS4 this time around.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    MMOs going to consoles will not affect their depth in any way. MMOs are already dumbed down beyond belief. I seriously doubt console players are any different to PC players. PC players are too arrogant and have this need to claim superiority over console players when in fact their beloved PC games re just as dumbed down lol.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    PC + my WiiU is enough for me.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

It will always be PC for me. I mostly play MMO's and frankly there aren't enough of them that I like that will be on console. I can also upgrade for the price of some of these consoles to have a better gaming experience via sound, graphics, etc.

I've owned several xbox's ( one xbox and 2 xbox 360's)  which at some point failed after repairs and my PS3 is nothing more than a blue-ray and Netflix player at this point.

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• ArcticasArcticas Member Posts: 7

90% of stuff I do and play I do it on PC. I like to build my PC and upgrade it every now and then. If I buy another console it will be PS4 as I like Capcom :P

SRSLY FPS, RPG and MMO is PC priority and you XBOX wannabes go home :D

One day I went outside. Graphics were amazing but the gameplay was horrible.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    I don't play games on a controller, so I will be sticking to just a PC as I always have.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Oh wow, those results after 210 votes. That is skewed WAY more than I expected.