Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 Battlefield 4 PC Multiplayer Gameplay

2»

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Flex1

Anybody after reading all the fanboy posts here would. Seems every poster has the golden blind faith glasses here.

thinking DICE is gonna deliver something different, please pig will fly first.

regardless it looks a whole lot more interesting than CoD Ghost

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    now if this is the full 64 player combat everyone is use to in the past for Battlefield 3 PC they've definitely won the next FPS line-up.

can they pull that off this time on consoles? if so, ....

People have been speculating that the new consoles can indeed play 64 player matches.

I believe he said that yesterday at the conference.

I feel like 64 players is a sweet spot for battles. PS2 is just to large and cod isn't half the game that PS2 or BF3 is yet BF3 feels more rewarding because in a 64 player battle the choices you make have the potential to greatly affect the match. Not that PS2 doesn't but with it being so large, it's barely a drop in the bucket.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Anybody after reading all the fanboy posts here would. Seems every poster has the golden blind faith glasses here.

the only odd thin is that a caoture point was on that building.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Pigs fly everyday. We had this neat invention for a while now called "airplanes".

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    I don't get why this game is so popular. I played the single player campaign for about 2 hours, and I was so bored I turned it off and never loaded it up again.
  • pmilespmiles Member Posts: 383
    Originally posted by Arakazi
    I don't get why this game is so popular. I played the single player campaign for about 2 hours, and I was so bored I turned it off and never loaded it up again.

People don't buy these games for the single player, they buy them for the multiplayer.   It's the ultimate gankfest arena.

• GrumpyMel2GrumpyMel2 Member Posts: 1,832

Despite the fact that I've been a fan of the series since Battlefield '42....no purchase until well after launch and it's thoroughly reviewed..... and probably no purchase if it's Origin only.

Battlefield IS a great game series but EA's seemingly unlimited capacity to wreck things could strike even here.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    I was underwhelmed by the graphics, hope they get better.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• ettindettind Member Posts: 5
    Been playing battlefield and i am really a fan of this game.  And hopefully i pre-oreder now the B4 woohoo! the game is awesome no wonder.. :)
  • ArcticasArcticas Member Posts: 7
    The almighty shall ´bless dice for miracle called Frostbite engine 2 :D ... srsly can't wait for BF 4 ... pre-ordering when possible on steam :P

One day I went outside. Graphics were amazing but the gameplay was horrible.

• lelyelelye Member Posts: 4
    Video is really awesome! can't wait to play the game... i am thinking of preordering it hahaha anyway they nailed it :)
  • Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Member Posts: 558

A bit too rehersed... if BF2 taught me anything, is that 50% of the players won't even know a Cmdr is in play, 30% will ignore them completely, 10% will be trying to vote mutiny him off so they can be Cmdr, and only a handful will actually pay attention to him. And they shall receive lots of love... heh heh.

It was really cool, though. Maybe BF4 on PS4 will support KB+M? I'm honestly not touching Origin again after all the problems I had with it in ME3 :(

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by Kaijin2k3

A bit too rehersed... if BF2 taught me anything, is that 50% of the players won't even know a Cmdr is in play, 30% will ignore them completely, 10% will be trying to vote mutiny him off so they can be Cmdr, and only a handful will actually pay attention to him. And they shall receive lots of love... heh heh.

It was really cool, though. Maybe BF4 on PS4 will support KB+M? I'm honestly not touching Origin again after all the problems I had with it in ME3 :(

True, but it will still be better than BF3 lol.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar