Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Ubisoft Reveals The Division

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ubisoft has revealed a new MMOFPS called Tom Clancy's The Division. The team released a trailer to show off some of the game's features and the new site where interested players can sign up to stay abreast of all things related to the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    Wish they would drop "tom clancy" from the title...sounds a bit silly with it there.
  • Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311
    One of the best looking games at E3 other than Project Spark and Destiny. Too bad Spark is XBone exclusive :-(

• MachinationMachination Member UncommonPosts: 70

Ubisoft posted gameplay on this:

Tom Clancy's The Division - E3 gameplay reveal [North America]

It is pretty damn impressive.

Well done.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I wont even have any fun if i play other mmos knowing that this is coming...I need this NOW!
  • AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757

Looks very interesting, too bad it's confirmed for consoles only tho. This might push me to get a PS4, if it turns out to be as good as it seems from the trailer.

Shooting with a controler...oh well, would have to adapt.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Good looking game, but won't push me to buying either console, nor will any of the other console-only games shown at E3.

If they want my and many others money, they'll come up with a pc-version, if not, not my loss.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

This one suprised me seeing it. Looks really cool as far as atmosphere. If it really is as grand of an online experience as it shows then this could be one big sleeper hit. Maybe even taking some of the hype that "Watch Dogs" has recieved.

It looked a little methodical in its approach, instead of just run-n-gun style where bunny hopping is the most effective battlefield tactic..

No knock on all run--n-gun styles of play. I thoroughly enjoyed MAG on PS3 it's not all out run and gun while it still remains some tactics in gameplay. Probably one of the better experiences out there with its "longer' TTK's compared to something like CoD or even Planetside 2 currently.

FPS's should be about the gunplay not all the frag-festing K/D focued games that the kiddies are so inclined to play.

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Originally posted by Fusion

Good looking game, but won't push me to buying either console, nor will any of the other console-only games shown at E3.

If they want my and many others money, they'll come up with a pc-version, if not, not my loss.

Yep one of the reasons I stay PC only is because it's "my" system. Playing consoles now I have to compete with my kids in the house which are younger adults now :-)

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Originally posted by Benbrada
    Originally posted by Fusion

Yep one of the reasons I stay PC only is because it's "my" system. Playing consoles now I have to compete with my kids in the house which are younger adults now :-)

Same here. I've been eyeing a few console games for awhile now but thanks to my wife and kid I will never get to them, they need to make a pc version of Dragons Dogma damnit

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    I hope it will eventually get a PC version. It looks promising, good atmosphere and setting. Not like Firefall or Defiance. Hopefully the gameplay won't be generic.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Was really impressed with this one. This is like.. proper next gen stuff. Watch that video and then load up TSW. TSW looks 10 years old after seeing it.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Ubisoft is on fire lately. A lot of impressive looking upcoming titles. Watch Dogs, this and The Crew all on deck.

Joined - July 2004

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Blindchance
    I hope it will eventually get a PC version. It looks promising, good atmosphere and setting. Not like Firefall or Defiance. Hopefully the gameplay won't be generic.

The gameplay didnt look generic to me, environmental interaction, tactical combat, cover system, intelligent A.I., Targeting enemy behind cover using scanning tech, homing weapons (grenade) along with the usual mmo gameplay features like healing, group buffs, pets (turrets), crowd control, pvp, open world exploration. And who knows what else.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looks really good.
  • feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    My question is it really an MMO or just an online coop game that randomly puts other teams of players in the same area as you.
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Very sad to realize there will be no PC version, I got real hyped for a min. I won't be buying an XBox but I will be getting a PS4, anyone know for sure it will be on the PS4? I had thought it was only XBox  until I saw this thread.

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    Originally posted by Quicksand
    Very sad to realize there will be no PC version, I got real hyped for a min. I won't be buying an XBox but I will be getting a PS4, anyone know for sure it will be on the PS4? I had thought it was only XBox  until I saw this thread.

I'm getting a feeling that the video we saw was from the PS4 version. It has alot of the same feel as Watch Dogs at first glance.

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Looks nice but i dont see how tis game is mmo. more like SP.
  • JimWraithJimWraith Member UncommonPosts: 127
    It does look sexy, but if they want me as a customer it's gotta be PC.
  • ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    This game looks so awesome. Thank you Ubisoft, thank you!