Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 Battlefield 4 PC Multiplayer Gameplay

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/j8dmtv/e3-2013--multiplayer--stream-

Helicopters, Jet Skis, Boats, Tanks, Destroy Skyscrapers with missile strikes via commander mode

Comments

• Skeeter50Skeeter50 Member UncommonPosts: 147
    I feel fleeced for commander mode((shrug)).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    this game just raped CoD doggy style (pun intended)
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

I just have to simply say wow for at the end when they all bail from the building and as the player lands to the ground he turns around just to watch it crumble. Now that's just simply amazing and yet here we are 2013 stuck with mediocre MMO's with nothing overly impressive. Seriously as time goes on I've noticed MMO's becoming more and more secluded and single-player. The content is more restrictive and there's significantly less impressive features in them. While every other game on the market for example Battlefield 4 has more mind blowing aspects as years go on. What's with that?

The newest and most innovative thing MMO gamers are getting is an editor mode? Really? Piss off, give us more and better content. We deserve more if you're going to make us pay more.

You are right i was like eah BF 3, BF 3, HOLY %$^% that building just went down!

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Looks really good, can t wait for that.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    I preordered lol.  Really looking forward to this game.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

I've been saying it for years, CoD is going down and BF is going to take over.  With the last 5+ releases of CoD, it's always the same stuff.  You run around, shoot things...yay?  The Battlefield series has really made strides when it comes to innovations in shooters.  In Battlefield 3, I could fly around for 48 hours in a helicopter and never get bored (I did on launch day and the day after lol).  I played CoD: Black Ops 2 for about 2 hours and was like "meh, same old same old."

As for that video...I think it speaks for itself...AWESOME!

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Battlefield series hasn't wowed me and got my attention since the original but this one definitely has me interested.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    great thing is console players will have 64 player multiplayers too this time on the next gen consoles.

• gimmesomegimmesome Member Posts: 362
    Yeah, for 400.00 I might as well buy the PS4 then. Seriously I'm waiting for FF14, ESO,BF4, Division, and Destiny. I just can't say no to such a cheap investment when the upgrades for my PC will cost well beyond a PS4.

Pretty much, this.

I really don't like that I'm going to be leaving PC gaming behind if the gaming climate doesn't change.   I haven't owned a console since Xbox 1st Gen, and I regretted even that investment.    But, now that I am faced with the choice of:

a)  Upgrade PC [$600+] to play halfassed games that developers are cashgrabbing with.

b)  Buy nextgen console [$400]  (PS4, because... XBO seems absurd) to play the quality MMO and multiplayer games.

c)  Stop gaming

The choice becomes rather clear... 

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by tkreep
    great thing is console players will have 64 player multiplayers too this time on the next gen consoles.

This makes me happy. Hopefully, all of the maps will be designed for 64 players this time. Other than that, the skyscraper coming down was awesome. 

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I will stick with ps2 and its 2000 player multiplayer ta. 6 if you count all 3 zones.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    now if this is the full 64 player combat everyone is use to in the past for Battlefield 3 PC they've definitely won the next FPS line-up.

can they pull that off this time on consoles? if so, ....

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367

Did my eyes deceive me or did that building at the end say Microsoft up top?

i will buy this, day one. Omg amazing!

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by gimmesome
    Yeah, for 400.00 I might as well buy the PS4 then. Seriously I'm waiting for FF14, ESO,BF4, Division, and Destiny. I just can't say no to such a cheap investment when the upgrades for my PC will cost well beyond a PS4.

Pretty much, this.

I really don't like that I'm going to be leaving PC gaming behind if the gaming climate doesn't change.   I haven't owned a console since Xbox 1st Gen, and I regretted even that investment.    But, now that I am faced with the choice of:

a)  Upgrade PC [$600+] to play halfassed games that developers are cashgrabbing with.

b)  Buy nextgen console [$400]  (PS4, because... XBO seems absurd) to play the quality MMO and multiplayer games.

c)  Stop gaming

The choice becomes rather clear... 

Kinda thinking the same way myself. The last year I have upgraded my pc very nicely and have spent about $1500 total. PC use to have exclusives just like the consoles do but now I don't see anything exlusive to pc and I am not talking about $10 indie games on Steam,  I am talking about block buster AAA titles. I remember spending days playing games like Baldurs Gate, Might & Magic, Neverwinter Nights, Quake and Unreal Tournament. None of those games where on console so there was a real reason to be a pc gamer. Now what do we have? I love mmos and they are the only real reason I game on pc but with the way mmos have gone I just don't see it anymore.

• hikaru77hikaru77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,123
    DICE will make the new Battlefront, yes i know is EA and all that stuff, but that was a skyscraper going down. 
  • NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

now think about it.

Will this be the only place where this happens? is the building going down the same way all the time? is this scripted like the huge chimney in BF3?

Can we destroy other buildings, which ever we want in the rest of the level and in other levels?

This may be the same shit all over again.

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
    It's scripted. Do you really think that building can fall in a different way?
  • MaggonMaggon Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by stealthbr
    It's scripted. Do you really think that building can fall in a different way?

Absolutely scripted yeah... Otherwise you'd end up with people having debris lying around in different places on different computers etc. Which is no good if you're trying to hide in it, or if there's a collision model of some sorts, ofcourse, they could have several different animations for it so that it can fall in different ways, though still scripted (I doubt it however).

What I'm mostly curious about is wether or not that you can tear down any building which you can enter, or only few ones like that :/

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Anybody after reading all the fanboy posts here would. Seems every poster has the golden blind faith glasses here.

thinking DICE is gonna deliver something different, please pig will fly first.