Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website is up with beta registration

ddkasimirddkasimir Member UncommonPosts: 12

Its about time. So excited!!

https://www.archeagegame.com/en/

Edit: be nice if they had more info, other than beta sign up.

Comments

• sxvssxvs Member Posts: 109

awesome! thanks for the heads up!

weird! it said my email address is already in use.

• pmilespmiles Member Posts: 383

You've been hacked!

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542
    Actually it tells me my email address is in use already as well.
    Originally posted by pmiles

You've been hacked!

say what?

• ddkasimirddkasimir Member UncommonPosts: 12

Under register it says:

Already have a Trion Account? Click Here

• DranthosDranthos Member UncommonPosts: 15
    It says your email is in use because the system uses Trion "all-purpose" account to add you in the beta pool, so if you already had a Trion account just click in the link on the bottom, insert your credentials and it should be fine.
  • shin_chanshin_chan Member UncommonPosts: 29

you must have an account with this email from trion.

Do not worry.

bottom of the box has the option to sign up with your trion account to beta .

Originally posted by ddkasimir

Under register it says:

Already have a Trion Account? Click here

cool, that worked thanks.. didn't see that. it's at the bottom of the sign up page.

i'm signed up!!!!

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Originally posted by sxvs

you probably already have trion account?

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Sweet! Thanks! :)
    Originally posted by korent1991
    Originally posted by sxvs

you probably already have trion account?

yep, didn't even realize i signed up for rift a long time ago. haha.

it's been figured out that there is a link at the bottom of the sign up for people who already have an account, however so it's all good.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    cool, would be nice to get into a beta early for once :)
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Nice, now let's hope we get accepted :)
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    well, I'm registered. I just fon't know about the questing for levels, and cars stuff :(
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

BE CAREFULL when using links to apply to such things. I always go to the source directly instead of using links.  The reason i bring this up is simple..... i just went to Trion , i do already have an account, and at the archage page it just says info about beta will be coming in the next few months with no current sign up for it. So either they havent updated thier own page or someone might be using this perfectly timed chance to place a hack link so people think they are signing up to a beta. I personally will wait till TRION's page for archage allows me to sign up before i do. Good Luck on this being legit! I hope for everyones sake it is.

EDITED by krondin

I have found this is for real and works.

I must have already been signed up .  My warning is still good advice for all, you really cant be too carefull these days.

Originally posted by krondin
    BE CAREFULL when using links to apply to such things. I always go to the source directly instead of using links.  The reason i bring this up is simple..... i just went to Trion , i do already have an account, and at the archage page it just says info about beta will be coming in the next few months with no current sign up for it. So either they havent updated thier own page or someone might be using this perfectly timed chance to place a hack link so people think they are signing up to a beta. I personally will wait till TRION's page for archage allows me to sign up before i do. Good Luck on this being legit! I hope for everyones sake it is.

it does show on the website,

if you go on the trion website at the very top left hand corner there is a "games" pulldown in faded grey in which archeage is on the list and it takes you to the beta page.

after you sign up it says, thank you for your interest  and directs you to their facebook when you next visit it.

• ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 758
    Originally posted by krondin

Their Twitter page points to the same address.

https://twitter.com/archeage

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

EXCELLENT!