Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TSW Servers are down

Is TSW doing maintenance atm. I can't log into the game and their website is offline. I didn't see any notice that there was going to be any maintenance today. Is this what they do, leave people with absolutely no idea how long they are going to be offline with no notifications or anything. I cancelled my subscription to SWTOR because their customer service was so bad but at least they gave notification if they were going to be offline.

Comments

• DruenosDruenos Member Posts: 7
    Ok, I'll let them off, a message from them on their sign in page says they are having a problem with the log in authenticators.
  • DeminaDemina Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Yes, on the Patcher it says they are having trouble with login/server authentication and are working on it.
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

Can you tell me if they are still down, al the forums i check both AoC & TSW have no mention, when i start up the client there is nothing on it other than the server DT tomorrow

Hell can't even raise a petition as it takes me back to the account login screen - bit of a oxymoron there.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

Well this is not going well...

THis is what you get when trying to log in, and cannto register or use my AoC on their forums as doesn't recognise account to raise this is as an issue there

Site Error

An error was encountered while publishing this resource.

LoginRequired

Traceback (most recent call last):
    **loads of gumph** edited due to size

Troubleshooting Suggestions

• The URL may be incorrect.
    • The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    • A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    If their login system is broken, it may take some time to fix, but they're surely working on it. Things like this are a bit hard to miss.