Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division Gameplay Online Open World Post Apocalypse Shooter/RPG

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Comments

• MusufasaMusufasa Member Posts: 21
    Best game shown so far!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Why are we getting the short stick with half-assed MMO's then? Seriously Trion, Arena Net, SOE, Nexon, Gpotato, Cryptic, and etc. I'm calling you all out you lazy sons of a *****es. Why are we getting the bottom of the bin content? I don't see a single reason to continue buying products from these major MMO developers anymore. Everyone lets move to PS4; because they obviously have all of the quality MMO's coming out next year.

cuz all the major mmo developers go by WoWs statistics and not by creativity like Ubisoft

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
    I'm afraid to ask Tkreep; but what other news do you have for us on the PS4 front for console MMO's? These up comings games for PC are so half-assed.

At 9 pm est they will have the PS4 conference and reveal so im gonna assume they will reveal Destiny gameplay during the show too.  You can watch it live on gametrailers.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454

Why are we getting the short stick with half-assed MMO's then? Seriously Trion, Arena Net, SOE, Nexon, Gpotato, Cryptic, and etc. I'm calling you all out you lazy sons of a *****es. Why are we getting the bottom of the bin content? I don't see a single reason to continue buying products from these major MMO developers anymore. Everyone lets move to PS4; because they obviously have all of the quality MMO's coming out next year.

LOL, this was my first reaction also.  I want to be knocked off my feet by an upcoming MMO. 

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Wow, that looks simply amazing. Is it PS4 exclusive?

Originally posted by Soki123

No one knows yet.  People just think that because the guy is shown playing with a PS4 controller.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Don't worry.  We will probably get a crappy console port soon after release. 

Originally posted by tkreep

No one knows yet.  People just think that because the guy is shown playing with a PS4 controller.

I plan on buying a ps4 anyways, but I prefer shooters on pc, lets hope.

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    At least we have wildstar to look forward to.
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Musufasa
    Best game shown so far!

Agreed. We're starting to see that 'mmo's' don't have to be what they have been so far.

Granted, they didn't say it was 'massive'y online, but it is an online open world rpg so... we shall see! Definitely need more details.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

"We know that the title will be on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (no PC version is planned)." --laaaaaaaame.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/06/10/ubisoft-readying-tom-clancy-mmo-shooter-for-playstation-4-xbox-one.aspx

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Well if they have USB ports of the PS4 then you'll be able to slap a keyboard and mouse into the PS4 no problem.

Yes good point. I m with you, I could play this type of game over any MMO out atm. Looks like the PS4 is the one to get for sure. Have the PS3 and prefer it over XBOX 360 anyways, I figured I would stick with PS as I don t like the look of the XBOX at all.

Originally posted by bestever
    Well if they have USB ports of the PS4 then you'll be able to slap a keyboard and mouse into the PS4 no problem.

Yes good point. I m with you, I could play this type of game over any MMO out atm. Looks like the PS4 is the one to get for sure. Have the PS3 and prefer it over XBOX 360 anyways, I figured I would stick with PS as I don t like the look of the XBOX at all.

But you haven't even seen the look of the PS4 what if it looks dumb then what? I don't why anyone would choose a console by its looks. I look at the software and what it can do. Ps4 has a bit more power but not enough to make a huge difference in game play or GFX. I choose by games and controller and I love the xbox controller.

I understand and agree, I just prefer the PS3 over the XBOX360 by a lot. Gave mine away when I had both, PS3 was just better. PS4 sounds a lot better from what info we have so far to me.

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342

Yeh because that worked well with a PS3 hey :p

Any who, take a chill pill. Way too worked up about a game announcement you know not much about. Eventho what they showed looked good, but to doom anything else out there on the horizon... Keep your emotions under control :p

I heard that the PS4 will come with mouse and keyboard as accessories, not sure tho

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

I just messaged my one of my friends. Who's an avid PS4 customer... I'm really pissed about this. The is no reason to continue playing my PC if the only thing we're getting as far as MMO gaming is: Wildstar, ESO, EQ:Next, Neverwinter Online, and Dragon's Prophet. Sure there's some decent ones off in the really distant future like: Archeage, Bless Online, Black Gold, Black Desert, and Ein Online. But from what I've been seeing these PS4 titles have just been blowing me away.

Seriously, there's not even a reason to buy that over sized $500.00 T.V. remote called an Xbox: ONE.

Maybe for you but for me yes. Killer instinct(xbox only), Dead rising 3 mmo (only on xbox), Titan Fall (only on xbox) and HALO 5.

499.99$ is nothing when the ps3 came out at 600$ and my 4g gtx 680 cost 550 alone so don't bug me one bit.

Titanfall is made for both XBOXes  AND PC.

Source:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/10/titanfall-is-an-xbox-one-exclusive-from-respawn-entertainment/

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342
    Originally posted by tkreep

I heard that the PS4 will come with mouse and keyboard as accessories, not sure tho

Yeah think they both might since they're both on x86 chip sets. I'm so glad they both went this way. Much easier on the dev's

:)

But you wont play games with it. They will use the same argument as the ps3. They don't want to have people left out since it will result in people with mouse+kb having an edge. PS3 you could hook up your mouse and keyboard from day 1 and I bet the PS4 won't be different.