Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you love to be hated then play Scarlet Witch.

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Something about the 3 words "No mutants allowed". image

I get kicked from about a third of the groups I join as Scarlet.  Which is a shame because she's great a being a group oriented controller.  Most of her control oriented skills are AOE. She's got fears, weakness, vulns, holds, debuffs and AOE damages.

I think some people kick her though because all her AOE skills produce a lot of visual noise. I often lose where my mouse cursor is because of all the shit she throws out. Also a confuse.

It's still hellafun to just walk into a room and have all the boxes blow up. image

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

The default setting for the game is auto join group when you enter a zone. People forget to or don't know you can turn that off and just kick people instead.

I don't know that many people kick based on visual effects. Thor is way worse imo, and I've never seen anyone complain about getting kicked on him ( although I've never looked either )

Scarlet witch is the best free hero though :)

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

yeah i got kicked twice as DD, before i figure out to turn off auto-join.