Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyone's favourite complaint "Why can't I be a unique little snowflake?"

Yep - that's what most people bitch about.

I think Gazillion should implement this... make it a 25 man limit to enter the servers, per zone, per character. Then you'd only ever have one hero on each map at a time, giving everyone a complete, unique feeling.

The ONLY problem I see here is the 6 hour queue times, but I think it would be for the best and make the fans much happier.

As a side note, actually really like this game... the heroes are overpriced in the cash shop in my opinion but that's only because I like to try out a bunch of different characters when I first start playing ANY new game. Overall though - enjoying it more than I enjoyed D3 already and only ~8 hours in. That said, I DID finish D3 Inferno so I guess I am slightly hypocritical. See how long I last here but so far it's pretty interesting, minus the annoying bugs that pop up from time to time.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

The best solution is to make this a lobby game like D3, and forget about the public zones.

I have a little problem with 20 iron men running around .. but the biggest problem is that every mob is killed, and there is nothing to do in the public zone. It is very hard to set the respawn rate right.