Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: Headed to an XBox 360 Near You

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During their E3 press conference, Wargaming announced that World of Tanks would be blasting its way to consoles later this year. According to the announcement, WoT will arrive on XBox 360 this summer. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Please baby Jesus, make it so they have to play with PC players without aim assist or larger hit boxes.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602

Video is not really relevant to the topic.

I was curious to see how people would aim on the console. Now it is just an old 8.4 promo, they are currently working on update 8.6.

Edit: lol on the "warthunder" advertisement banner on the video; good job on adding the competitor of Wargaming; they are also working on a Tank game.
  • TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

This seems kind of like a no-brainer. It's a match based system for combat, what's not to like?

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• chase17tnchase17tn Member Posts: 93
    dont think they will cross-platform the game but you can use keyboard/mouse on xbox so it dont matter not sure why you care about vs us console kids your not any better then us...

made by nonny
    and
    made by Braggi

thanks both u guys

• glitchhawkglitchhawk Member Posts: 9

i get so sick of the whole kb+m is better, no controller is better trolling.

FACT: what your more comfortable with = better.

• chase17tnchase17tn Member Posts: 93
    true that glitch those keyboard warriors make me lolz

made by nonny
    and
    made by Braggi

thanks both u guys

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Seems a waste of time making a 360 client when the console is end of life now.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I think the guy who came up with this idea needs to be shot.. this is how the meeting must have gone..

WG DEV meeting

Idea man - "lets make a  WOT game on the 360"

WG Owner - "awesome idea"

Dev team - "but the 360 is getting relaced in a few months, why not make it for the Xbox One

Idea man - "no way we cant call it WOT 360 then"

WG Owner - "derp"

What a silly thing to do...

Also why link that video when they have a proper video for the 360 promo..