Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Before the EQ2

SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Anyone else hoping the moon is whole in sky and the Erudites are not the silly race of EQ2. 

Anyone else hoping for something lost to return in EQN?

Comments

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I'm hoping for a large PvE sandbox but will probably get a Coney Island rollercoaster. 
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    I prefer the Everquest 2 Erudites.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by nerovipus32
    I prefer the Everquest 2 Erudites.

Nah the original Erudites were way better, i don't know who's idea it was to change them into alien freaks.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by flizzer
    I'm hoping for a large PvE sandbox but will probably get a Coney Island rollercoaster. 

What has that got to do with anything lost in EQ2.

• ice-vortexice-vortex Member UncommonPosts: 960
    I also prefer the Everquest 2 Erudites.
  • IadienIadien Member UncommonPosts: 638
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon

Anyone else hoping the moon is whole in sky and the Erudites are not the silly race of EQ2. 

I think Luclin will be intact in this Everquest game, or at least I hope it is.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Another vote for the EQ2 Erudites. 

Gotta love little twists in the lore that open up more questions than they answer :)

• reploidxreploidx Member UncommonPosts: 320
    It is rumored that EQN is to be a parallel universe of EQ 1 and 2. So this could just be an EQ reboot all together? Anyway they put it I'll be playing it.
  • H3deonH3deon Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by reploidx
    It is rumored that EQN is to be a parallel universe of EQ 1 and 2. So this could just be an EQ reboot all together? Anyway they put it I'll be playing it.

yea they said they had taken the same universe but rewritten the history of Norrath to some extent, but by now they could claim that were in their old plans.

anyway am coloured so dont count in this vote, but I prefer the EQ2 erudites, but since Ive only experienced EQ1 after the visuals and gameplay have been way outdated, it would colour my opinion too much I guess.

• ClassicEQClassicEQ Member Posts: 145

can someone fill me in on the Erudites of EQ2? why do they look different and what was the lore change?

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by SavageHorizon

It might not have either, it was said that  EQn wont follow eq's timeline or content.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!