Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

reivew of Marvel Heroes, biggest complaint? It is a MMO

nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06/06/a-few-more-hours-with-marvel-heroes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+rockpapershotgun/steam+(Rock,+Paper,+Shotgun:+Steam+RSS)

.. which i agree.

MH would have been a better game if it is an online ARPG with no public zones. Problem with public zones

1) lots of same heroes running around

2) You don't get to kill anything .. no fun watching other heroes with dead bodies around them

3) public boss is ridiculous .. when is 20 spiderman + 10 hulk + 15 iron beating on the same Rino in the comic books?

The instances are actually ok, if you turn off the auto-join option.

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

My personal complaints about the game are these

The UI and talent tree looks craptastic

The game looks and feels very dated.

The combat feels very 'meh' for lack of a better description with the two heroes I tried (Scarlet Witch and DD) even for a hack and slash

No deletion of heroes, so you can try new ones. You are either forced to make a new account or play that crappy hero you chose in the beginning until you can unlock some more. What a stupid system

Crafting components doesn't stack (probably to force you into buying more inventory space) I don't appreciate that kind of F2P manipulation.

Diablo 2 still did this better.

No animated cut scenes (this motion comic look gives it a cheap feel imo)

I don't care if there are tons of the same heroes running around bashing things or that items doesn't change your appearance, unless you craft or use the shop. Those are minor things compared to my other annoyances

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Does the Hulk still have to take the elevator to the second floor?