Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcane Saga Level 1-31 First Look

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

First Look 1-31

Arcane Saga is a reboot of Prius Online. Some don't like this reboot however, they got rid of liked and dislike aspects of the game. I did a review on the first 31 levels of the game. In my usual fashion I left out mundane questing and grinding. Showing only whats important and things people looking in will care about. The systems combat and feel of the game enjoy.

Comments

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Nothing about this game looks worth it. They changed too much of Prius for my taste.
  • Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Like what? I never played the original, but I saw a lot of people excited this was coming back. What have they changed so much that makes this game less of itself? I might be interested, but I don't want to waste my time with a game that has nothing new and fun to offer.
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

I don't know her gripes but mine are...

The anima system got gutted and it's not even fun anymore. I don't like games with passive no personality pets. 

The world hubs pretty much got gutted as well. Seems like no one hangs out anywhere anymore. So it makes it less personal in my opinion.