Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcane Saga: Now Available on Steam & NetMarble Portal

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Arcane Saga has officially launched on both Steam and the NetMarble games portal. Players taking advantage of the Steam version will have the option to purchase exclusive special items/bonuses.

Arcane Saga offers an unrivaled, fast and fun MMO experience where players can:

• Level to 25 in Hours - Thanks to a short leveling period, players can quickly advance to the most compelling areas of Arcane Saga while learning the basics. Making the game easy to learn - and keeping the leveling process fast and fun - creating an environment where players can "skip the grind" and focus on the best parts of Arcane Saga!

• Create Ruthless Combos - The game's combo system creates a fun combat style in which players choose the rewards. Players plan combos using any skills learned from jobs, then select corresponding bonuses. Timing is crucial in executing combos, but the perks are worth it!

• Experience Bloody, Challenging PvP - Only one hero can free Prius from Rashard's curse. The competitiveness means bloodshed in the PvP arena as well as Siege events. Players will need to be on their toes and watch their backs for incoming attacks.

Find out more about Arcane Saga.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mnemic666mnemic666 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    It hasn't actually launched on Steam. Not that I'm terribly saddened by that or anything, but just as a heads up.
  • VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155
    This game is not on Steam to this moment, maybe you guys should have checked before releasing this article. :)
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

why give a level to 25 in hrs promo, just start the chars at 25, or better yet, start the fun at level 1

• mnemic666mnemic666 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

why give a level to 25 in hrs promo, just start the chars at 25, or better yet, start the fun at level 1

It's not a promo, the game is designed to shoot you to max level very quickly.

And why they do it? So that you feel like you're progressing very quickly! That feels good! Now you can do all the fun max level stuff, because max level is always more fun than leveling content, right!?

It's basically taking a bunch of design ideas/concepts and trying to subvert them for quick gratification by playing on player perception. So your typical Korean Import tactics.

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    I played Prius, and judging by the videos online, they added a lot of classes with subclasses.  In Prius, you only had maybe 5 classes that were all gender locked.  Looks like a completely revamped game with the same graphics engine.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by nuttob
    I played Prius, and judging by the videos online, they added a lot of classes with subclasses.  In Prius, you only had maybe 5 classes that were all gender locked.  Looks like a completely revamped game with the same graphics engine.

that sounds good, i hope you are right. I am downloading right now on steam and i do hope they fixed the clunky mechanics the game had when Gpotato owned it.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I liked the game before. I don't know why but it was just fun. It was generic, but something about it kept me playing. I will probably check this out again.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    This game has actually managed to get worse with the new revamp. First of all, I'm not even sure how, but the graphics were better in the original, and also they took away what made the game special, which was that could talk to your companion fairy type thing. I always enjoyed talking to it in the original because it always had some funny stuff it would say.

Smile

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

• Level to 25 in Hours - Thanks to a short leveling period, players can quickly advance to the most compelling areas of Arcane Saga while learning the basics. Making the game easy to learn - and keeping the leveling process fast and fun - creating an environment where players can "skip the grind" and focus on the best parts of Arcane Saga!

LOL what the hell.. are they trying to say their game is actually pretty boring so if you want you can skip it..

Devs your job is to make your game FUN all of the.. whats the point of making all that content if peoople can just skip it.. waste of development time and money LOL..
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

so despite sounding really stupid, I am desperate for something to play, so I dl'd it

Gender lock still exists, and I think 4 out of 6 classes are females, ok Ill pick the male caster

then you get in game, and do 2 quests, and at the end of each quest I got a pop up to buy more (insert shop currency here)

• NinjiMumNinjiMum Member Posts: 5
    While you probably can't download the game from Steam yet, it is infact up again going again.  I'm actually pretty happy that as a newbie, I don't have to grind for hours just to get another level. But the higher level you get, the more time it does take.  
  • NinjiMumNinjiMum Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

so despite sounding really stupid, I am desperate for something to play, so I dl'd it

Gender lock still exists, and I think 4 out of 6 classes are females, ok Ill pick the male caster

then you get in game, and do 2 quests, and at the end of each quest I got a pop up to buy more (insert shop currency here)

The gender lock was in the original game as well.   I do agree that the popup gets a little annoying, and can get in the way as well.  Something they need to work on I think.

• LierkxisLierkxis Member Posts: 4

It's not really a lvl 25 promo., it is as said, no grinding, just enjoy what you want in this game most.

there are still more to explore