Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stumbled upon this by complete accident

AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796

Downloading now, almost done.   Look forward to trying it out!

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by Acidon

Downloading now, almost done.   Look forward to trying it out!

Warthunder is great, cannot wait for ground forces to be added.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • AgentX9AgentX9 Member Posts: 5
    Just started playing War Thunder a couple days ago. I'm having a blast with it. Before I was playing WT I was playing World of Tanks. Their models are similar but I have to say WT completely blows WoT out of the water for me. The flying mechanics are solid and very satisfying. My biggest problem with the game so far has to be how incredibly overwhelming the progression system is.
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by AgentX9
    Just started playing War Thunder a couple days ago. I'm having a blast with it. Before I was playing WT I was playing World of Tanks. Their models are similar but I have to say WT completely blows WoT out of the water for me. The flying mechanics are solid and very satisfying. My biggest problem with the game so far has to be how incredibly overwhelming the progression system is.

One of the biggest draws to WT from WoT and WoP is that you DO NOT lose planes in your garage and your crew DOES NOT forget the training the received on other vehicles.