Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Spammer has a "grate" opportunity for me in my message box!

Mtibbs1989Mtibbs1989 Fredericksburg, VAPosts: 2,920Member Uncommon

"Hi, i think that i have a grate opportunity for you, you can get 6 months free in WoW. if you are interested plese do contact me via e-mail (Ekaterina.Markova@gfk.com) this opportunity is provided by GFK. 

Get your free @mmorpg.com e-mail address today! http://www.mmorpg.com 
___________________________________________________________________________"

Oh that's just funny. I don't know what to take offense to more. Seeing a spammer fill my mail box up with useless trash or getting an invite to play *shiver* World of Warcraft again. No thanks, that game is dead to me. Anyways, watch out for these guys. They've got a grate opportunity (sounds painful).

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty TexasPosts: 7,063Member Uncommon
    Can't remember the last time I got spam here.
  • KrimzinKrimzin Fort Worth, TXPosts: 545Member Uncommon

Whats wrong with a Grate opportunity.
    You buy now.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.

It's an Orange thing
  • Mtibbs1989Mtibbs1989 Fredericksburg, VAPosts: 2,920Member Uncommon
    Yeah... I'll definitely buy into their "grate" opportunity.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,724Administrator Uncommon
    Another spammer has fallen to the banhammer. Thanks for the heads-up, but please get in touch with us directly about something like this in the future!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB