Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it late to start the game?

DeshaneDeshane Member Posts: 11

I want to start play WoW...

But i guess it's kinda late to start play this game now...

anyone have any opinion for this? thanks! :)

Comments

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Check out this article from this morning:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/386662/page/1

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • anexporanexpor Member UncommonPosts: 24
    It's not the same game it used to be that's for sure.  It's a very new player friendly game as it stands now.  Hope you enjoy Pokemon and panda bears.
  • KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Is it me, or does anyone else feel like there is a marketing company behind all of these recent WoW Posts trying to stir interest?
    It really wouldn't surprise me at all if Blizzard was doing it.

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • DeshaneDeshane Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Jaedor

Check out this article from this morning:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/386662/page/1

ah thanks.. i didn't see that...

sorry about it :)

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    You will be fine, honestly if there is any game that can land as new player friendly its WoW. Give 'r' a shot if you want, the game is a good starting platform.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• exwinexwin Member Posts: 221
    It's as good as any game out there and has almost 10 years of content. I'd say it is a great time to try out Wow.
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848

With the reduced XP required for leveling, you ill be caught up to current content in no time.

I wish they'd make the XP reduction only kick in when there is a max level character on the account, or at least a toggle option to turn reduced XP on/off. I'd prefer a slower leveling journey on my first play through. But a lot of pople want to get to max level where there friends/guild are as soon as possible.