Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

World of WarPlanes: Open Beta Approaches

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,588MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Wargaming has a new developer post on the World of WarPlanes site that lays the groundwork for the forthcoming open beta. The date has yet to be determined, but Wargaming has revealed there will be a "hard server" wipe to reset everything in the game prior to the start of open beta.

Open Beta: Stage One

The first stage of Open Beta will see the implementation of this Token system. The only exception will be Premium account status; that will be given automatically to all players.

Open Beta: Stage Two

The second stage of the Open Beta test will will have another wipe of the remaining Premium accounts and Tokens. At this point, all existing Tokens will be converted into Credits. From this point on, all Tokens earned are redemable for Premium account time.

Read the entire post on the World of WarPlanes site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1,930Member Common
    Game is bleak when compared to Warthunder.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,183Member Uncommon

I found the flight mechanics to be quite poor compared to most other flight games.  You would think they would have hired someone with some knowledge of other flight games.  They won't make much money with this game.

I hope the World of Warships is a lot better.