Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARHAMMER and WARHAMMER 40K:Someone who knows the game industry please respond

2»

Comments

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Originally posted by UnleadedRev

IOS? 

I am talking PC games, not consoles.

My apologies, for not stating that.

Do the DoW games have active websites with active forums being run by the Devs, with expansions and game updates?

The makers of DoW have gone under? Who is supporting it?

Please clarify.

In all fairness DoW is kinda old , so I really don't expect to much of an update there. Plus if you are a Gameswork shop fan like I am then ask yourself this...When was the last time you seen GW put out so many codex's in one year ??? And we are only in the beginning of June...Current rumor is that they are trying to sell GW off to investors.,kinda giving their Cash Crop a  little profile boost so to speak. 

As long as the Black Templars get a new codex as well..then alls good. ^^

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

i think the OP should stay with Blood Bowl. It is fun and stick very close to the rules afaik (a tad bit tooooo close in my mind)

Beyond that... WAR suffered from to many ideas, to little time and DoW simply ran it's course. At least mychtic did a better job with it then the studio that went before them on making a Warhammer MMO... apart from real time ratorgre junk i am not sure they actually did anything.

Also... Paul Barnett is perhaps a tad bit to good at his job. (his job was marketing/community after all)

This have been a good conversation