Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rumors of new exploit

LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Just got rumors of new exploit that allows you to fuse any rank of enchant with 100% success. I don't believed it myself until i saw the AH this morning. Yes all those big stacks of enchants are by one person. This is on Beholder server. Name removed for forum rules and privacy concerns. All mention of that exploit is removed promptly by PWI forum moderators.

Comments

• cyandkcyandk Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Hehe I have been using this exploit since closed beta. I even reported it several times during the closed beta, but nothing has been done.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

yea same here, I've known about this exploit since closed beta. The Item duping bug only works for Rank 4 and 5 enchants/runes btw. I've repeatedly reported it to crytic, but they don't ever seem to do anything till it hits them in the face.

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by Kumapon

yea same here, I've known about this exploit since closed beta. The Item duping bug only works for Rank 4 and 5 enchants/runes btw. I've repeatedly reported it to crytic, but they don't ever seem to do anything till it hits them in the face.

Nothing is going to happen until someone releases a youtube video or reddit post detailing how to do it than they will end up shutting down the servers and rolling them back 4 hours and calling it fixed.

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828
    If someone made those legitimately, how much real cash would that cost?

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• cyandkcyandk Member UncommonPosts: 142

You know what, I dont really think anything is worth any cash in neverwinter, except for the people that don't follow what has happen.

I have 300 million AD spread across 3 accounts, all obtained through through the negative bid bug, they "fixed" with the 7 hour roll back. I got 999 of every enchant at rank 5. If I wanted I could empty the auction house several times and still have money to do it a second time.

and I am not the only one capable of doing this, a lot of the players defending NW still are exploiters and only play it for the adrenalin rush they get. Don't be fooled, there are plenty of exploits to be revelead in the coming weeks that the large public still have no knowledge about.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

So a "new" old exploit might be about to go viral then?

Guess we might see a repeat of the former PR-damage-control with a slight variaton then. That would be very hard for Cryptic to pull off if it happens a third time though...

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Oh, good !

Hopefully this will lead to another duping meltdown, followed by a mini-rollback and a "Here's a gift for all the awesome Beta testers" to placate those that have spent 100's of dollars in the Cash Shop already...

Perhaps I'll get a "Hat of Rune-Ruination" to go with my "Cloak of Cat-catastrophe" ? image

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369
    Originally posted by udon

Nothing is going to happen until someone releases a youtube video or reddit post detailing how to do it than they will end up shutting down the servers and rolling them back 4 hours and calling it fixed.

lmao

• DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479
    Originally posted by udon

This.

It's the only time PWE doesn't close the thread and ignore it , the previous AD exploit was going on well before they finally shut the servers down and rolled back minorly.

It takes a public release where most of the population is duping 980k cat pets to get them to actually fix something.

They will still lie and say this hasn't been around though , just as before.

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

Perhaps I'll get a "Hat of Rune-Ruination" to go with my "Cloak of Cat-catastrophe" ? image

Hehehe... that's a funny name. :D

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    They should have taken down the servers six hours ago. Not even going to bother logging on til the rollback is done. 
  • Pandaman102Pandaman102 Member Posts: 94

Hmm, I wonder if this fusing exploit will work for Data Samples in STO or Mods in CO, given they're the same system.

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Pandaman102

Hmm, I wonder if this fusing exploit will work for Data Samples in STO or Mods in CO, given they're the same system.

Considering the auction house bug was multi-platform I think it's safe to assume this one is too. 

• ioannides511ioannides511 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by cyandk

You know what, I dont really think anything is worth any cash in neverwinter, except for the people that don't follow what has happen.

I have 300 million AD spread across 3 accounts, all obtained through through the negative bid bug, they "fixed" with the 7 hour roll back. I got 999 of every enchant at rank 5. If I wanted I could empty the auction house several times and still have money to do it a second time.

and I am not the only one capable of doing this, a lot of the players defending NW still are exploiters and only play it for the adrenalin rush they get. Don't be fooled, there are plenty of exploits to be revelead in the coming weeks that the large public still have no knowledge about.

Mind spreading the love mr. Rich :D