Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planned Classes?

NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

I didn't a quick search (not an in depth one honestly) and couldn't find any but thought I would ask.

4 clases seems like very little anyone know if they plan to add more in the future?

Comments

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Their 4 classes are pretty cool, but imho, they better have more than that. The game will grow very boring with just 4 classes. 
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Which is why I'm asking :P.
  • KuldebarKuldebar Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by jacktors
    Their 4 classes are pretty cool, but imho, they better have more than that. The game will grow very boring with just 4 classes. 

There is said to be a lot of customization in the skill trees, so that may offset the lack of classes, but I'll have to see it for myself to be sure.

Those who tread with ill intent
    Beneath our sacred firmament,
    Whether of Hammer or of Tree,
    Albion's might shall strike at thee!

• bltmebltme Member Posts: 26

I' would have liked to see a classless system that uses a sill tree like path of exile except instead of increasing this and that have very unique skill tree with different abilities.

"Runes of magic has a more unique skill tree then wow."

"Path of exile has more skills then runes of magic."

On a side note open beta looks better then it did before but I didn't realize I  couldn't update the soe launcher files after i saved it to another location. I did a fresh download and it works like it should now.  The tutorial looked allot better.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

More classes are planned if the game does well. They need the revenue to do expansion, etc.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    im only lvl 14 but i have not seen any skill tree. when i level every so often i get a new ability added to my hotkey bar.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• KuldebarKuldebar Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by chelan
    im only lvl 14 but i have not seen any skill tree. when i level every so often i get a new ability added to my hotkey bar.

I saw a talent tree and the Dragon skill training system in a video, it seemed rather in-depth, maybe it doesn't kick in until level 20?

Those who tread with ill intent
    Beneath our sacred firmament,
    Whether of Hammer or of Tree,
    Albion's might shall strike at thee!

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    Originally posted by Kuldebar
    Originally posted by chelan

I saw a talent tree and the Dragon skill training system in a video, it seemed rather in-depth, maybe it doesn't kick in until level 20?

Level 15 is when you start to put points into talents. You can look at your talent tree by pressing the N key. Game really doesn't need  anymore classes, since dragon soul skills pretty much covers that aspect of the game.