Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera Vs Rift

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

Wich have better endgame ?

Comments

• perran7691perran7691 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    This is an easy one. Rift hands down, 10 and 20 man raids. Tera is more PVP based atm.
  • Temp1234Temp1234 Member UncommonPosts: 47
         I haven't been able to make it that far with Rift, but i'd say Rift. Unfortunately Rift looks like shit and runs like shit, so the majority of the people who are looking to play never last long.  The game is very poorly optimized if at all, the only suggestion/answer you will get from the community is you need a 4.4+ghz cpu to run the game decently. No sense having all this awesome content if you cant even get to it.  -_-'
  • amber-ramber-r Member Posts: 323

I play Tera, I can tell you without a single shadow of a doubt that the winner is Rift.

Not even close, the foundation of the game in Tera is far far better because the best in genre combat and graphics are utterly amazing but endgame content?  Tera is near the bottom in things to do at 60, I log in and have nothing to do most of the time.

It's so bad that cash shop updates are considered content, how sad is that? 

If I could I would quit Tera and move to Rift, sadly the 2 things I mentioned are so good I can't play it now.  Going to an alt tab after playing a good action combat system is really difficult.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    heh what a question considering tera dont even have endgame and as rift even tries to have open maps tera have piperun maps.
  • kinidokinido Member UncommonPosts: 429

Teras endgame is handicapped right now - there really is none unless you PVP.

Rift wins.

PS - All mammals have nipples.

Get over it already.

• piquetpiquet Member UncommonPosts: 189

I'd go for Rift. Tera has better combat though to be sure, but as for graphics I think it's very much a matter of opinion and taste. I personally hate the eastern "anime" art direction and think it looks pretty bad. The little girls running around in underwear in Tera says it all...

I don't understand why some say Rift looks like shit and runs like shit. The Storm Legion zones look awesome (again a matter of opinion) and the game runs fine for me. 50-70 fps in 1920*1080 Ultra detail, and no, I don't have a 4,4GHz processor. Even Volan event runs great after the 2.2 patch. With multi-thread support on the way, it'll be even better.

• thundergodtthundergodt Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Tera end game is just like any other mmorpg. it has normal and hardmode daily instances and raids that reset every few hours or when ever you want if you use a scroll. the main end game on tera is grinding gold to masterwork gear, witch if you are subbed is real fast to do. it also has the nexus and if you like tons of pvp.  i played rift up to lvl 50 back when that was the max. i found tera to be a more fun game and i like the art style more. also i think the talent tree system on rift is a joke they give you all these skills and passives that never really up your damage maybe i was bad at it, but even at max lvl it takes so long to kill things. if you like to feel that you are growing and becoming strong on a game as you play pick tera .
  • WelshyJTWelshyJT Member UncommonPosts: 28

Not sure why people link the two, they have very little in common, people seem to think that because they have 4 letters in their name that they're similar.

Stupid i know but thats people for you.

PS: RIFT, its not even a question

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    i think i gona rift already have 20lvl character and at Ultra graphic is great +runing great w/o any lagg