Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics dated ?

GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893

I watched some crafting videos and housing videos and I thought the graphics were from the 1990's .

Are they place holder graphics or is this game really going to release with sup par graphics ?

Apart from the graphics I like what they are doing ,  I just cant get past the bad graphics . My PC is high end .

Comments

• KrashnerKrashner Member Posts: 137
    The game's graphics aren't exactly the best, but they're not terrible and they certainly don't look like anything from the 90's. There's no way that all the game's graphic assets could possibly be placeholders. Keep in mind this is an indie studio, not some AAA behemoth. SWTOR had a couple hundred million dollar budget and just look at it's graphics, which I think are aesthetically pleasing but technically poor.
  • wowcloneswowclones Member Posts: 127

Yeah that looks real 1990's alright.

I will help you out here http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2008/12/video-game-design-between-1990-2008/

If the creator of Minecraft paid attention to threads like this surely he wouldn't be a millionaire.

• MikeDikeOnlineMikeDikeOnline Member Posts: 10
    Sounds like a troll (gfx from the 90s, srsly?), but yea, if you want AAA graphics, then you are wrong here, so you should watch/take a look on other games. 
  • DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963
    I work with Graphics for a living, man your blind, the 90's didn't have this good of graphics yet, why do you people cry about the look of every game better  yet buy a new machine, your ,machine is prolly from the 90's!
  • NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    I really wish the Mods would do something about these pointless troll threads.
  • aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by Grailer

I watched some crafting videos and housing videos and I thought the graphics were from the 1990's .

Are they place holder graphics or is this game really going to release with sup par graphics ?

Apart from the graphics I like what they are doing ,  I just cant get past the bad graphics . My PC is high end .

I don't think you have ever seen what real 90s graphics looks like:

Yeah mate... REALLY similiar there... :/