Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

what are you playing

DonpoohbearDonpoohbear tampa, FLPosts: 57Member Uncommon
hey i enjoy mmo's for one reason playing with fun ppl. so im  gonah ask what u guys are playing bc if it seems interesting id like to join ya.

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Boca Raton, FLPosts: 867Member Uncommon

Vendetta Online.  Dig the 40 minutes of gameplay, if you can.  It's part of a large, collaboratively designed mission tree with branching storylines, repeatable cul-de-sacs etc... about 10 hrs in on a Serco character.  The soundtrack is SeaMoon's "A Twisted Downbeat Adventure".  The game's website is here:

http://www.vendetta-online.com

I'd invite others to respond in kind.

"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
    Authored 110 missions in Vendetta Online
    Check it out on Steam

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser ParisPosts: 1,873Member
    Originally posted by Donpoohbear
    hey i enjoy mmo's for one reason playing with fun ppl. so im  gonah ask what u guys are playing bc if it seems interesting id like to join ya.

Currently playing Star Trek Online and having a blast with my new Romulan. I also jump in Neverwinter whenever friends need help with something.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• daemondaemon TimisoaraPosts: 680Member
    Nothing worth playing atm, having fun with League of Legends though for a couple of hours a day but thats not a MMO.
  • bubbabillbubbabill beloit, WIPosts: 80Member
    agree with above poster.  not much mmo's out there right now that are worth playing.  right now my bro and i are playing boarderlands 2.   waiting to see if wildstar of maybe elder scrolls online are worth it
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member

This. and This.

And thinking of getting into This and This.

Oh, and this looks fun too.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• drsinisterdrsinister Penn Yan, NYPosts: 17Member Uncommon

At the moment, Neverwinter Online, every now and then Defiance.

Not a mmo but World of Warplanes is taking up my time right now also.  (still in CB).

• UdoDUdoD Portland, ORPosts: 15Member
    Grimlands and Origins of Malu beta's:  first is in halted development, second is in intermission, so nothing now...
  • IssieaIssiea SydneyPosts: 75Member
    Currently playing Rift on trial.  Kind of ok, trying to give it a chance.

• LordSneergLordSneerg Lorton, VAPosts: 119Member
    DCUO for the ps3. Holding me over until the fall. 
  • AliceKayeAliceKaye Flemington, NJPosts: 838Member Common
    Playing EverQuest II at the moment. Pretty much waiting on WildStar and FFXIV 2.0 to relaunch. I want FFXIV so bad, lol.
  • mysticmousemysticmouse LOVELAND, COPosts: 107Member Uncommon
    not playing anything currently .The last game I played was STO  and before that GW2 I am hopeful that something will come out this year that I can play for at least a year or two. 
  • worldalphaworldalpha Milton, ONPosts: 403Member
    WorldAlpha for obvious reasons!  Now in Open Beta.  Check it out!  http://www.worldalpha.com

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• brinagh75brinagh75 Waseca, MNPosts: 9Member

Mostly Rift.  So happy it is going f2p.   I love the rifts and all of the world events that go on.

Other than that I have been playing The Secret World, Aion (looking forward to the June patch), SWtOR, GW2 (although lost interest in that as of recently)

I love that games have a F2P option.  It gives me the freedom to log onto multiple games without feeling that I am wasting money on a subscription if I only play a couple of days a month.

• TorkazTorkaz Kenosha, AKPosts: 91Member Uncommon
    Dragons prophet.
  • Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 ManchesterPosts: 268Member
    EVE Online (2 accounts multiboxing), Defiance (and watching every episode of the show because its awesome), and Guild Wars 2 when I want a break from Science Fiction.
  • Skooma2Skooma2 Glenview, ILPosts: 694Member Uncommon
    I am not regularly playing any MMO, although I occasionally stop in and visit my characters in TSW every now and then.  I am playing Skyrim and Oblivion until something else catches my eye.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• wordizwordiz Eugene, ORPosts: 464Member
    Back on Rift and having a blast. Storm Legion is a huge, awesome expansion. With the free Raptr deals you might still be able to score a copy of rift + SL + 30 days for free. The game goes free to play next month and the servers are already seeing a steady rise in population.
  • KanesterKanester WalesPosts: 374Member Uncommon
    Darkfall unholy wars. Awesome fun, heart pumping....

• rakattrakatt Ripley, WVPosts: 14Member
    For the past few months, I have been playing SWTOR. I'm starting to get a little bored with it, though. I've downloaded Anarchy Online. Looking forward to trying it. 
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnPosts: 2,473Member Uncommon

TSW and Rift. I really can't ask for more, for I'd be acting like a spoiled brat then. I love both. TSW is awesome because of setting, characters, art, etc and Rift because of souls(some of them I love SO much), Rifts and generally rich experience it is. Can't wait to see what balance changes will the f2p patch bring. I know of at least one that is going to get reverted ASAP after it hits the live servers(the change to "Strike Like Iron"-instead of spending points and lashing 15s and +45% dmg they are Adamant to make it an hour long Buff that gives +30% dmg. LOL!)

I also could take a look into Aion. But more on that later. I'll be keeping an Eye on their next big patch.

I am waiting for one big fat nothing. I. Do. Not. Wait. For games.

Also, reading Warhammer books(as always :) ).

• MindTriggerMindTrigger La Quinta, CAPosts: 2,596Member
    Messing around in Rift, mostly, but I don't last very long each session.  It's hard to get into a game you know is just a filler until the real games you are waiting for release. 

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger La Quinta, CAPosts: 2,596Member
    I keep going back and checking on Defiance in the forums, hoping to hear some good news.  There's NO news.  Trion must have an internal disaster on their hands. 

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• HellidolHellidol TACOMA, WAPosts: 405Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Donpoohbear

playing nothing right now, i was playing NW but (not to change subjects) PWE are thieves.

What I want to play is something that might be fun for me also, I was thinking of trying out defiance.

• Slappy1Slappy1 columbus, OHPosts: 458Member
    Right now playing Dragon's Prophet,Neverwinter and a lil Rift.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• PanzerbasePanzerbase Chicago, ILPosts: 423Member
    Recently gave up on Neverwinter, and that leaves about nothing of interest for me. Guess I'll enjoy the fresh air.