Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Neverwinter: Foundry Focus: Ye Old Chuckle Hut

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Rob Lashley continues his series for MMORPG.com that is based around Neverwinter. Called Foundry Focus, Rob shines the spotlight on a specific Foundry quest each week. In this week's article, Rob takes a look at the oddly named "Ye Old Chuckle Hut". Check it out and then tell us about your favorite Foundry quests in the comments.

In modern MMOs a lot of adventures turn out to be nothing more than glorified fetch quests. Run there, get that, bring it back to me. Then others are the equivalent of being a UPS driver. Take this package and deliver it to random person of interest. But sometimes, if you are really lucky, you get quests that involve both of those but put their own unique stamp on it so you do not realise you have done this same type of quest for the last 20 years. But finally, on some rare occasions you finally run into a quest so unique that it defies normal conventions. In Ye Old Chuckle hut by @neurojam you find yourself judge, jury, and executioner under the guise of a comedy club patron. 

Read more of Rob Lashley's Neverwinter Foundry Focus - Ye Old Chuckle Hut.

Where is Kramer?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I give this game alot of flack over the cash shop, but I have to admit, I have been playing the hell out of this game. It is so much fun and I guess I just had this bitterness toward f2p due to past titles. If I can have this much fun with a f2p title then bring it on. The foundry has been great, I cant wait to play through this one featured, so far I havent been disappointed with my foundry experiences and left some nice reviews. One thing foundry has been able to impliment that we dont typically see in mmorpg's is that element of suprise when your immersed. Anyone rember playing gears of war when the beserker busts through the wall? Yeah someone got me to jump out of my chair with some spiders that came out of no where. It felt good to know I had become that immersed into the foundry mission. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Love me some Neverwinter