Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Last Stand at Southsun To Go Live Today

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ArenaNet has announced that the second major content update for Guild Wars 2, Last Stand at Southsun, is set to go live later today. In addition to the Live Story content, players can expect more experience in the world and big changes to the WvW system. Check out this new trailer and let us know what you think!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385
    I just started playing this a few days ago and have been pretty impressed
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

looking forward to this. although...

tbh i was' defianced' out recently so...logged into GW2 and felt so disconnected... didnt know what todo which was strange cause i usually get the email and areas todo things , hoping this patch will be more engaging.

i must say my guild was full on wvw when i logged on so...

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by orbitxo

looking forward to this. although...

tbh i was' defianced' out recently so...logged into GW2 and felt so disconnected... didnt know what todo which was strange cause i usually get the email and areas todo things , hoping this patch will be more engaging.

i must say my guild was full on wvw when i logged on so...

This game doesn't hold your hand like some people say. You can do many things, go out exploring, do hearts, etc.  Heck, you don't even have to do your PS if you don't want to.

• TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Guildie a are telling me the new instance is really lame. :(
  • ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

The solo instance was quite underwhelming, the group instance was quite challenging but can be made trivial with a coordinate group.

I await the Meta event and the giant Karka Queen.

This is not a game.

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Yes it's live now get in there and get'er done :)
  • KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879

Noooooo....I'm at work!!!!!

I hope I can still get on it 6 hours from now...

• New explorable dungeon is really challenging. There is just one boss, a golem. But damn it is very hard to kill...