Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks: 10,000 Square Feet of Wargaming Awesomeness

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Wargaming has announced that visitors to next week's E3 convention in Los Angeles will have over 10,000 square feet of gaming goodness in which to play. The team will be bringing along World of Tanks and World of WarPlanes as well as the first playable demo of World of WarShips. Lastly, the team will unveil its first console title during E3.

Marking its very first public showing, Wargaming's highly anticipated World of Warships will be presented in a behind-the-scenes theater demo, where guests will not only get to see the game in action, but also experience the sights and sounds of true naval combat in a revolutionary domed theater. World of Warships demos begin on the half hour each day of the show, with limited seating for each session..

Find out more about each game on the Wargaming site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    They must be doing fairly well to rent that much space at E3

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    No thanks WG.net.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    World of tanks is definitely very popular, but there are better games out there than World of Warplanes, their flight mechanics are poor.  Kind of interested what  they are going to do with World of Warships.
  • finnmacool1finnmacool1 Member Posts: 453
    It is amazing what people will throw their money away on. Not only is this just a glorified fps with tanks but the amount they charge for crap is insane. Poor game design aside, I can get the same game play without tanks for much cheaper if not totally free.
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    World of tanks is definitely very popular, but there are better games out there than World of Warplanes, their flight mechanics are poor.  Kind of interested what  they are going to do with World of Warships.

Agreed. WOT was a great game. It had lots of issues but it was fun to blow shit up. World of warplans is getting hammered by war thunder and for good reason wowp sucks.

I think world of warships is going to fit better into the style of fighting wot is based on...although peak a boom battles ships does sound kind of stupid.

If they're ever going to bring all three together they're going to need to do something drastic with world of war planes. There is a lot of years of development into a game no one is really interested in.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by finnmacool1
    It is amazing what people will throw their money away on. Not only is this just a glorified fps with tanks but the amount they charge for crap is insane. Poor game design aside, I can get the same game play without tanks for much cheaper if not totally free.

Nah.  Tanks is a great concept, the implementation of it is poor IMO.

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    i though War Thunder is the rename of World of Warplanes ...

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by finnmacool1

Yes its an FPS game with tanks.. but guess what people like tanks.. you also cant get a better mp fps tank game

No poor design at all its a very fun game that millions of people play every day...

Also you cant get cheaper than free so i have no idea what your on about there... and yes you can play the entire game for free if you like, it just takes a lot longer to unlock higher lvl tanks..

Also you cant get the same gameplay in any other game..

As for the event.. wish i could make it but i live in the UK haha cant wait to see footage of World of battleships

• dalewjdalewj Member UncommonPosts: 94

I am finding WoT a good diversion but i just don't see this as a long time game.  Once you get to a certain point there will be nothing to do but rinse and repeat.

But if you need a break its a nice little game, fun to play and you progress at a decent rate (Level 5 tank in 2 weeks)

HomePage/Gaming Blog - http://dalewj.com . MMORPGer - Current game: http://AfterWorld.ru .
    Author of Diaries of Afterworld- http://www.jconsult.com/afterworld and the Outside Sci-Fi series- http://www.jconsult.com/outside