Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more screenshots of Asura Force or Tailsman Online from MiraGame

ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

Every time I visit this site I become very annoyed at the obvious advertising screenshot spam of these two shit MMOs by user MiraGame.

It's been going on constantly for MONTHS.  Breaking the links to open the pictures only made it worse because that removed the ability for the users to express their dismay in the comments section.

I suggest you handle this situation.

Comments

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    i second that.
  • KaiyeKaiye Member UncommonPosts: 31
    You know, I almost made a thread saying the same thing but I stopped myself.  I'm glad you did.  I'm with you 100%.  Stop this advertisement filth, there's enough advertisements on the website already, let players enjoy the snapshot section without all that crap.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

I'm not sure how you could prevent further abuse of this feature by F2P publishers.   If you made a limit to the number of screens an account can post they would make multiple accounts.  If you did it based on post count they would make useless posts first, if you did it by account  date, they would seed accounts months in advance.

Maybe if you allowed us users to filter pictures based on region that would removed most of the trashy F2P pics, since most are being posted from users outside the US.  At least that would work for awhile.  Then there would be regional proxy postings, or paying someone stateside to do it.  But there are ways to deal with that too but I'm not getting paid to think about it.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    We addressed this already here.  Please just report this sort of thing in the future and we'll be sure to take care of it.
This discussion has been closed.