Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mythos and You.

MalevianMalevian Member Posts: 48

Mythos seems to have taken to the idea that your homepage doesn't matter to you.  I attemtped to engage in dialogue with the company regarding their lack of respect for our personal settings.  

Thank you for using our T3Fun Support Section.

We would like to clarify that T3Fun website is not asking any players or any visitors to 

bookmark and/or add it on their favorite list, though we will be truly glad if ever they did. If 

ever visiting our website is causing you problems, then please be advised to delete your 

internet browsing history after visiting T3Fun website or before you close your browser.

Have a good day!

Regards,

T3Fun Team

Thank you for using our Q&A section.

Regarding your report, for Mythos Global game to successfully run, this makes your browser 

have the current situation because of its install preparation procedure. You may still type 

in the address bar the site that you want to go to even if the current site is still loading for 

you to be able to go to other sites.

Thank you for your understanding.

For any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to send us a Q&A.

Have a good day!

Regards,

Mythos Global Team

So their ability to understand English hinders and communication to get them to understand clearly the issue.  I don;t want your effing game launcher to change my homepage.  /sigh

Comments

• MythosGlobalMythosGlobal Member Posts: 5

Hi!

I'm not sure what question you posted in your inquiry in T3Fun, but if the issue is the one you mentioned in your last sentence, then let me address it. The support probably wasn't able to answer that.

Anyway, if you don't want the browser to change your homepage, you can simply uncheck "Set Home Page" when you see the game launcher before pressing "Start." That way, you'll be able to keep the home page that you like. I hope this helps. :)

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    i went to their site to check it out, but every time i clicked on an image or a page my comp opened up windows explorer asking me where i wanted to download "Setup.exe" ... ya that's suspect right there.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Even without the dubious behavior of their website and client launcher, why would you want to play Mythos in the first place? There's a reason the game failed to launch two or three times. It was a bad game.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.