Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: First MMORPG.com Invitational Results!

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Spoilers ahead folks, but the first ever MMORPG.com Guild Wars 2 Invitational Tournament is complete, and the final break-down of the brackets is beyond the break!  Grats to the winners, who will receive 10,000 Gems and Rytlock Plushies for their skillful and dominant win!  Next month, the re-matches will begin!  Stay tuned!

All VODs of the matches will be coming up next week, so keep your eyes peeled to Twitch, YT, and the site for more info.

Grats to Team SLEEPY on their win!  

Let's see if you can keep it going in the June tournament!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Grats to Team Sleepy!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• LevicusLevicus Member Posts: 22
    Mim vs sleepy were a good match up. Gj guys looking forward to seeing future match ups.

Hopefully there will be less technical difficulties and the teams are better screened as well.
  • SteeJanzSteeJanz Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Originally posted by lolunatic
    mod edit

mod edit: no worries, this has been taken care of

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Originally posted by SteeJanz
    Originally posted by lolunatic
    mod edit

mod edit: no worries, this has been taken care of.

+1 , couldnt have said it better myself, thank you

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

• BzykumiBzykumi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm waiting for the videos on YT, I couldn't watch the last 4 matches, cos I had to went to bed.
  • AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948
    Elementalist overpowered ANet nerf plz
  • jcsadonejcsadone Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Originally posted by Alot
    Elementalist overpowered ANet nerf plz

Lol. A bit. Go and write that in Anet forum :P. Don't think that mmorpg.com can do anything about it. Ele ain't so OP as people think, more like too versatile. At the moment Ranger is OP (mostly due pet bugs), Ele and Mes a bit OP and War is really weakest class there is. Rest is more or less equal. Yeah - new Engi build on turrets is awesome and I play Necro a lot, so it's not that weak either, just difficult.

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Fraps or it didn't happen.
  • NaMeNaMeNaMeNaMe Member Posts: 88
    Wait what the finals are finished already? I didn't watch a single match, I atleast wanted to see Blu commentate oh well. 

"if u forcefully insert foriegn objects into my? body, i will die"

• AsalzSyAsalzSy Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by NaMeNaMe
    Wait what the finals are finished already? I didn't watch a single match, I atleast wanted to see Blu commentate oh well. 

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/c/2339009 MiM vs Sleepy best 3-match set!!

• Rayzer235Rayzer235 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Originally posted by Dietengu
    Originally posted by NaMeNaMe

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/c/2339009 MiM vs Sleepy best 3-match set!!

Those matches loved them!