Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

West Coast Players

cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47
Hello all I am posting today because we are getting closer to phase 3 which means we are getting super close to launch and I am looking for people to play FFXIV with me. I am pretty sure I will be on Aegis (legacy server) unless they offer me a free transfer to another server at launch but anyways. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to meeting some new people

Comments

• Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311

You're in the wrong neighborhood bucko. 

But really, nice to meet you! I plan on playing ARR, I messed around with FFXIV for a bit with some buddies and despite the fact that it was the blunder of the century I still enjoyed myself, and with them remaking it from the ground up I am pretty pumped for ARR. I'll look for you on that server! WestcoastBestcoast.

• cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47
    I am hoping for a server change but we will see. The amount of care that has gone into ARR is great and gives me hope for this game as well,
  • nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    I was on Aegis in 1.0, and yeah, there was a lot of West Coast players there.  More than likely my LS will be moving to a NA regional server in ARR if Aegis isn't designated as such.
  • redcloud16redcloud16 Member UncommonPosts: 220

West Coast player here! 

I played on Hyperion myself. I loved verison 1.0 despite it's flaws and eagerly look forward to ARR with extreme zest. :) 

I haven't decided on a servver, mostly because I think they are changing the servers around?? 

I am pulling out my hair trying to get all of my friends to play on the same server XD 

But we'll see! MMOs are always funner with friends. :P

• cyberkillcyberkill Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by redcloud16

West Coast player here! 

I played on Hyperion myself. I loved verison 1.0 despite it's flaws and eagerly look forward to ARR with extreme zest. :) 

I haven't decided on a servver, mostly because I think they are changing the servers around?? 

I am pulling out my hair trying to get all of my friends to play on the same server XD 

But we'll see! MMOs are always funner with friends. :P

From what I have read they are going to let us re-customize our character's and I think we are allowed to choose between any of the legacy servers just not the new ones. I know that MMO's are great with friends that is why I am networking out to find a group of people to play with 

• ItarugaItaruga Member Posts: 38
    I'm from the west coast as well. I'm going into ARR somewhat blind. No clue what server I'll choose, what race/class ill play etc etc. But, I am excited :P I hope to gather a decision on some things come some time spent in open beta