Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: Documentary-Style Video Chronicles the Game's Development

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Face of Mankind has been in development and being worked on since 2001. In a new video released by the development team, the chronicle of that development is showcased. It's an interesting behind-the-scenes look at how games are made. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• xaritscinxaritscin Member UncommonPosts: 350

i always impress from the work of developers, producing a 12 years project is almost like creating a megastructure project....good video, and looks like the game is really fun, i even could say is the first try at an EVE clone, just looking at the gameplay contents described in the kickstarter...

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

i only find that amusing how they act as they only do it for the players....."not" :O

noone works only for doing others a pleasure

• GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 355
    This game already failed twice. Why should it suddenly be successful on a third try...
  • StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

The guy talked to a eve lead designer and found there the holy grail!

Did you miss that part? :O

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    The game design was horrible and miraculously it is going to change now?  I find that hard to believe.   I have to give him a pat on the back for trying to keep his vision alive, but up to now his vision has been very lacking.