Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did it go?

chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53
I played Tera back at launch for about 3 weeks or so and quit and am now returning for the first time since it went free to play and am wondering if any of you guys know where my white lion mount went? I don't see it on any of my toons anymore.

Comments

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Why would you be asking this question to a bunch of people who don't know the answer to?  How about you send En Masse tech support that question and get the "right answer." 
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    I think you have to reclaim it.The game went ftp and I think that reset things a few month's back.I can't remember what icon you click on to get to claim,think it's social or maybe achievement's.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    It's in your spell/ability book. You have to put it back on your hotbar.
  • chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53
    Originally posted by f1seb
    Why would you be asking this question to a bunch of people who don't know the answer to?  How about you send En Masse tech support that question and get the "right answer." 
    Why you ask? Simple... Because I got the answer I needed to solve the problem I had! Yep right here in these forums! And guess what Mr f1seb.... I got the RIGHT answer too!
    I tried asking in game but got a lot of asshole answers kinda your yours.
    I come to these forums because people here tend to play games.. you know ... video games like Tera and figured they would be quick to respond with a quick answer on the particular key strokes I needed to stroke in game to get my sweet mount back!
    So please do us all a favor and take your elitist punk attitude somewhere else k thx

• SoMuchMassSoMuchMass Member Posts: 548
    As others have said, you might either have to claim it from the activities menu.  Or look in your spell book, it should be there.
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by chondro69
    I played Tera back at launch for about 3 weeks or so and quit and am now returning for the first time since it went free to play and am wondering if any of you guys know where my white lion mount went? I don't see it on any of my toons anymore.

Hey, I had come back recently too and was wondering the same thing. I have to claim it again somewhere in rewards or something. I had to do same thing. While I didn't stick with the game this time around either, it is fun.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• chondro69chondro69 Member CommonPosts: 53
    Originally posted by SoMuchMass
    As others have said, you might either have to claim it from the activities menu.  Or look in your spell book, it should be there.

Yep, had to reclaim it from item store again.