Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Next gen consoles discussion + poll

ionxeelionxeel WarsawPosts: 304Member Uncommon

I'm sure a lot of you are excited about the next gen consoles that are getting released at the end of this year, especially after the big announcement of PS 4.

Personally I haven't owned a console since PS 1, and I only focused on PC gaming. Now that the new consoles are arriving, I'm thinking about expanding my gaming options.

In this thread I want to hear your opinion on this topic, if you're planning to get a next gen console, which one, as well as pros and cons of your choice.

Comments

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower RdamPosts: 1,245Member
    Valve steam box also becouse of linux OS finally hope it gets some grip on gaming?... i hope it crushes xbox and win8(Terible OS version by MS)
  • ionxeelionxeel WarsawPosts: 304Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by GroovyFlower
    Valve steam box also becouse of linux OS finally hope it gets some grip on gaming?... i hope it crushes xbox and win8(Terible OS version by MS)

To be honest steam box kind of feels like a shot in the dark. Personally I'm leaning towards PS 4, as it's already a more establised platform.

• xxpigxxxxpigxx Harlingen, TXPosts: 412Member

As an avid Xbox fan, I will hopefully be getting a PS4 this time around.

I am not too pleased with anything MS is doing, and I am hoping that Sony does not follow suit.  If they do, I will have to choose the lesser of two evils, which would still be Sony, because they do not require a spy cam in my house.

• anemoanemo Posts: 762Member Uncommon
    I think the world will keep turning. and that I'll do what I always do get the console that has the first 2 or 3 games that I must have.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"There are still vast swaths of our planet's surface in which it's surprisingly easy to lose things. Even a ship the size of a large building." Richard Fisher