Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet Memorial day...err weekend sell on Dragon Packs

ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491

Dragon's Prophet Memorial weekend sell on all Dragon VIP Packs 25% off.

https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/vip-access.vm

Comments

• wfsaxtonwfsaxton Member UncommonPosts: 73

So cash grab before the people get to try the game in open beta?

These translated F2P games scare the crap out of me with their behavior...

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722

Way too soon for open beta IMO, forget about charging people for it.

I was pretty interested in this game.. before I played it.  Oh well.

• wfsaxtonwfsaxton Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by redcapp

Way too soon for open beta IMO, forget about charging people for it.

I was pretty interested in this game.. before I played it.  Oh well.

I did get a beta key and will give it a try, but I don't have my hopes up.

I just quit Age of Wushu for all the same reasons I will probably quit this one, haha.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    So, we pay $67.49 for a title that would normally cost $89.99. The Runewake looks cool as well as the Dragonfire armor but I'll try it for free and if I decide I want to play it then maybe get VIP.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

I don't think all that many people go for Founder's packs now in F2P mmorpgs, and I really don't think the "play 1 day early" is going to tip the scales.  The dragon mount looks ok, but the rest of the stuff is just consumables and armour/weapon skins and as for Titles, well, I could give a rat's ass.

I'll be giving the game a try though, out of curiosity.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by wfsaxton

So cash grab before the people get to try the game in open beta?

These translated F2P games scare the crap out of me with their behavior...

There are plenty of beta keys floating around right now that a person buying a pack wouldn't be doing so to get into beta to see what the game is like, especially since Open Beta starts in four or five days.

You're scared because you're letting unfounded fears based on forum warrior talking points get the best of you.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491
    Originally posted by Dibdabs

I don't think all that many people go for Founder's packs now in F2P mmorpgs, and I really don't think the "play 1 day early" is going to tip the scales.  The dragon mount looks ok, but the rest of the stuff is just consumables and armour/weapon skins and as for Titles, well, I could give a rat's ass.

I'll be giving the game a try though, out of curiosity.

Something that always seems to be forgotten, the SC, if you play any other SOE game, not a bad price $67.49 = $90.00 of SC.

Even a better deal than a Walmart SOE game card (on a $20.00 card you get $5.00 extra = $25.00 for $20.00).

• urriel1970urriel1970 Member UncommonPosts: 120

welcome to runes of magic 2.0 with dragons..same crappy game as before...cash shop wins your wallets lose...just saying