Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i want to play this game

li417516635li417516635 Member Posts: 3

if anyone has an extra key you can send it my way or activate my steam account

steam account: dota2469541592

email:[email protected]

thanks

Comments

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663
    Steam market place 0,04$
  • sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

ill send you an invite

*edit

Invite sent!

Enjoy the game

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    done.  have fun.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Epic1oots
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by li417516635

if anyone has an extra key you can send it my way or activate my steam account

steam account: dota2469541592

email:[email protected]

thanks

I personally believe this game is dead. I went back to the game after 5-6 months. With a second DOTA 2 account and the game is full of nothing but Afker, griefers, feeders, trash talking, and constant disconnection. Not to mention the 5-10 minute long queues that I have to wait until I have the chance to get the game started; and if I get into the game I have to wait for 9 other players to connect; in which most cases they don't. Which sends me back out to the waiting screen waiting for another re-queue at around 2-5 minutes.

I really hate that part of sending you back out to waiting, too many trolls these day and just dc on purpose so you have to wait that whole re-que time. But 5-10minques just to start a game, maybe broaden your search and not just play US.

I have broadened my search. I've actually put the search bar on every possible location and I'm still having significant issues finding games. I'm perfectly fine with playing with non-english speakers so long as I can find a match. However, I'm actually sitting in queue right now while typing this and I'm 6:42 seconds in.

i hate to be "that guy" but find some people to play with.  it is a team game afterall.

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Valves fault.

They didn't expect 300,000 concurrent users.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• aionixaionix Member UncommonPosts: 288

I have  SEVEN keys to give away.  Please someone take them from me.  Steam ID : majorfalcon00

• zapatapro27zapatapro27 Member Posts: 8

im looking for a betakey, for a new friend too image

please invite me, and add my steam acc : morekvn

for betakey please send to me, my email is [email protected].. i need it, i wanna play dota 2 :(