Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So We Are 80 What Now? Volume 4 Last Stand at Southsun

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

So we are 80 Pt4

In this installment we talk about the new things coming to Guild Wars 2 May 28th.

You can see the original Page here

A lot of good changes this time especially adding pvp ascended gear. I really love that one makes things more interesting. Will that stop the omg I have to grind something PVE'rs? Problably not to be honest those type of games aren't happy unless everything is free. I like the definite focus on pvp Anet is doing now. It is showing that they care about making it hardcore and accessible. I know a lot of people are impatient but they are throwing content very quickly. So give them a chance is all I'm saying.

Also a side note they added some Consortium items that look rather cool in the shop. They allow tradeskilling anywhere in the game. Now why you would have the sudden itch to sit down in Orr and make a sword....Or even be carrying a lot of mats in the wild for no reason shrug. But if someone has a use for it power to them atleast you'll look cool doing it.

You Can watch Part One-Three Below

Part 1Part 2Part 3

Comments

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    A black munchkin character eh? Didn't think you pull one of those out of the hat.
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Nothing wrong with that lol. I'm not starting over just having a little fun.
    You should do a chronicles with that character. The last one was entertaining with a lot of feedback.
    You should also show how you came up with that armor. I figure I'd ask here since you didn't respond in the comments.
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

@OP and all who(i realy don't understand why?)hate underwater world in GW2 who have one of best underwater worlds ever in any game to date, not only is rich on design its realy complete world underwater with quest, secrets or boss fights.

Its beyond me why so many hate it this, if GW2 would not have underwater world it would not been half the game as good as it is now.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    I don't hate the under water world. I hate the underwater fighting because all the power you have is almost useless. They however have made strides, to address the matter slowly so i'm ok with that.