Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why U No Mobile App?

TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Seriously. Why don't you have a mobile app for your website?

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    It's something we're actively pursuing. :) But no announcements for it yet.  The mobile site will also be due for a rework after the new site is up.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by BillMurphy
    It's something we're actively pursuing. :) But no announcements for it yet.  The mobile site will also be due for a rework after the new site is up.

That would be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it. Thanks for the response. :-)

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Bill, please make sure the recent threads page is usable from the app. Everything else is negotiable.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by BillMurphy

I know you were looking at Tapatalk back in February. Does this mean you're now thinking about your own unique app or is Tapatalk still in the works?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    We don't want to speak like "U" maybe? :D

Originally posted by Scot
    We don't want to speak like "U" maybe? :D

wut r u talkin bout evry1 talks lik this

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I wish the app had a module whereby I could ignore "recent" posts from threads/games I simply don't care about.  It'd cut down chatter than I'm uninterested in.  For example, I don't care about WoW or Everquest for example so I could "de-check" update me so I can keep track of ones I care about (like NW... but that's quickly degrading into a "de-check" situation as well).

Originally posted by Ikeda
    I wish the app had a module whereby I could ignore "recent" posts from threads/games I simply don't care about.  It'd cut down chatter than I'm uninterested in.  For example, I don't care about WoW or Everquest for example so I could "de-check" update me so I can keep track of ones I care about (like NW... but that's quickly degrading into a "de-check" situation as well).

If I'm not mistaken, that's to be a feature of the whole site itself. I wouldn't imagine you'd be able to add something like that to your profile and have it not work in the mobile app. Because that would be silly and no developer would do a thing like that.