Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comunidad en espa

Saludos a todos, somos parte de una comunidad latina grande de gamers con varios interesados en participar de este juego y lo hemos estado siguiendo durante su desarrollo. Formamos un grupo de jugadores y planeamos jugar juntos cuando ESO tenga su lanzamiento oficial.

Los invitamos cordialmente a formar parte de nuestro grupo de facebook donde compartimos información y anuncios sobre el juego. Este es un grupo para jugadores de habla hispana, si hablas español eres bienvenido sin importar de donde seas.

Acá está el link para nuestro: grupo en facebook

Tenemos un servidor de TeamSpeak para comunicarnos por voz: dominiogamer.com

Y también una página de fan para que sigas las últimas noticias y anuncios completamente en español.

Comments

• KoshgamingKoshgaming Member Posts: 15
    La comunidad sigue creciendo, los invitamos nuevamente a participar de ella y compartir con los demás miembros.
    Sigue creciendo la comunidad, los volvemos a invitar, compartimos información y las últimas noticias mediante nuestra grupo en facebook y la página de fan. Los esperamos.
    Ya somos más de 50 miembros, únete a la comunidad!
  • SpellforgedSpellforged Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Yo como pastel y montar el horno toro.  está usted casado

• AkerbeltzAkerbeltz Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Originally posted by Ujirik

LOL!!

No es por nada, pero MMORPG.com es una página donde la lengua que vertebra la comunidad es el Inglés. Por tanto, no me parece apropiado informar de esto en Castellano en esta página, ya que para ello disponemos de otras muchas comunidades y sitios Web centrados en el género MMO orientadas a usuarios hispanohablantes.

Otra opción es publicitar vuestra comunidad en esta página, pero en Inglés. Me parecería mucho más respetuoso para el común de los usuarios.

No os lo toméis a mal, simplemente es mi opinión.

Saludos

EDIT: just a note for English speakers. Just posted that this is not an appropriate place to post in Spanish, as the official language of MMORPG.com is English. To a certain degree, posting in a different language than English is disrespectful for the majority of the community. We already have tons of MMORPG Websites that are oriented to Spanish speakers. Or at least, publicize your community in English. Regards.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Akerbeltz
    Originally posted by Ujirik Yo como pastel y montar el horno toro.  está usted casado
    LOL!!

No es por nada, pero MMORPG.com es una página donde la lengua que vertebra la comunidad es el Inglés. Por tanto, no me parece apropiado informar de esto en Castellano en esta página, ya que para ello disponemos de otras muchas comunidades y sitios Web centrados en el género MMO orientadas a usuarios hispanohablantes.

Otra opción es publicitar vuestra comunidad en esta página, pero en Inglés. Me parecería mucho más respetuoso para el común de los usuarios.

Saludos

EDIT: just a note for English speakers. Just posted that this is not an appropriate place to post in Spanish, as the official language of MMORPG.com is English. To a certain degree, posting in a different language than English is disrespectful for the majority of the community. We already have tons of MMORPG Websites that are oriented to Spanish speakers. Or at least, publicize your community in English. Regards.

i don't see anything wrong with this topic, correct me if i am wrong but there is nothing in the rules of conduct that says you cant post a topic in another language other than english.

especially considering the topic is about finding gamers that speak that language.

how do you see that as disrespect? because i just don't see it honestly and i mean no disrespect to you at all, just sayin.

• AkerbeltzAkerbeltz Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Originally posted by baphamet

i don't see anything wrong with this topic, correct me if i am wrong but there is nothing in the rules of conduct that says you cant post a topic in another language other than english.

especially considering the topic is about finding gamers that speak that language.

how do you see that as disrespect? because i just don't see it honestly and i mean no disrespect to you at all, just sayin.

I think there are some things that are just common-sense and civic, in spite of being or not in a set of rules or a TOS. It's quite clear that the backbone language of this community is English, as all the contents are written in this language.

As I say, I think there's no need to turn this into Babel as there are a lot of Websites that are exclusive for Spanish speakers. Personally, before joining mmorpg.com I used to post in many Spanish and Basque Websites for the MMO public, if I want to speak in my native languages I'll just log in those places.

Anyway, this might be just a personal prejudice based on my sense of order and good manners, so don't take it badly. Saludos compañero :)

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    Originally posted by Akerbeltz
    Originally posted by Ujirik

LOL!!

Saludos

I agree with you, this place its full of non-english native's and still we all speak english to prevent chaos, i hope no one takes me wrong "it would be absurd thought, im Spanish" but what i want to say is that if everyone starts making comunities of his own language this site will be divided in "gheto's" in no time, so i hope we all contribute to speak just one language for the best of all.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

A thread recruiting Spanish speakers in Spanish. Having a hard time understanding wtf is wrong with that. A thread in an English forum about something like whether ESO combat looks fluid enough in Spanish? Yeah that would be wrong.

But one with the sole purpose of recruiting Spanish speakers? Seems totally appropriate to me. But hey, ethnophobic trolling it with half-baked Spanish is always good for a chortle... I remember that being really "funny" when I was in grade 7. There was always the standard "Jose can you see?" 

Y si, yo tambien hablo Español. Yo aprendí a hablar Inglés cuando tenía 12 años.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Iselin
    A thread recruiting Spanish speakers in Spanish. Having a hard time understanding wtf is wrong with that. A thread in an English forum about something like whether ESO combat looks fluid enough in Spanish? Yeah that would be wrong.

But one with the sole purpose of recruiting Spanish speakers? Seems totally appropriate to me.

exactly.