Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] MapleStory: Monster Life Coming May 22nd

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nexon has teamed up with MMORPG.com to bring our MapleStory fans the first news about a big content upgrade coming to the game on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. Called "Monster Life", the new content will feature a new "Farmville-like" mini game sure to please the agricultural bent in players.

Click through to watch an exclusive trailer and read up on the main features of MapleStory: Monster Life.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• uller30uller30 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    They need to have FB on maple story and his versa as it'd be a win win.
  • UnrealRpgUnrealRpg Member UncommonPosts: 138
    What a neat idea. More time sinks to keep you playing are always good.
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Must...Resist!  Last time I played Maplestory, I made myself poor :(
  • ZaraByteZaraByte Member UncommonPosts: 4

Nexon's staff need work on catching botters and enforcing there TOS otherwise this game isn't going to make it another couple years at the rate the in-game abuse is going.

All exploits the kill stealing the rude little kids in the game the scammers list gos on man.

Just look at

The amount of cheaters in MapleStory is just really bad.

• RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Maplestory needs to really gain more traction and try to stop botters. WAY too many content updates and I just couldn't keep up with the Asians and botters. :/
    Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    This game is so sad.   I enjoyed it greatly back in 04/05.     Always wondered how well a P2P version would have done here in the west.  
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

Kind of ironic because MapleStory had a Facebook version come out close to 2 years ago and they had a big cross promotion where you would link your Maplestory account to your facebook and get rewards for your players. Days after that promotion thousands of accounts were hacked and items lost. Guess this is their second attempt at it but this time they are moving everything in game.

Sure this will turn out to be another random cash grab like the card game, the online card game and the other MS tie ins. They are very good at popping out content but horrible on the back end of helping customers and getting issues resolved. Ask people who have been playing a while about the tickets that took over 1 year to answer only to be told "we have too many open tickets so we will close it and offer you a 30 cent item even though you may have lost hundreds from our screw ups"

Only game I know that has had entire guilds wiped out, the economy ruined more times than can count, gangs of hackers controlling who and who doesn't get to fight bosses and so many other nightmares. The sad thing is the game is really fun so some stay despite all the abuse. Personally I will be happy to see this on Extalia MS the private server I play on. Normally I would never tout a private server but nexon and the official maple is that bad.

I wonder how things would have been if Wizet stayed as the game provider.