Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favourite Race/Gender? (Your opinion)

DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

Hi guys, is me again! I want to know whats your favorite race in this game, in your opinion, in terms of how they look in armors, your personal choice, tactical reason and customization.

Thanks Guys !! :)

Comments

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

pump for more vote

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515
    Need more Vote
  • DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

I think the bigger races are better just because its easier to keep track of your character in the chaos. Though I love the asura style they are just to small for the big fights and also are a bit more jerky feeling when it comes to jumping etc...

Also the norn and charr males at least have better voices. Nothing funnier than a silvari yelling shake it off lol. 

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard

Female Norn.

Norn because I like Viking culture, and Female because the models look better and less bulky than males.

You forgot to add in "and towering over almost everyone who doesn't play a Norn doesn't hurt either" as a reason lol

As for me, Male Charr, because the Charr race is about as badass as you can get in a game.  Seriously, "militaristic horned bipedal cats".  Those four words alone should be enough.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?