Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Weekend Exploit Repaired

124»

Comments

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    I uninstalled this game. The failure to properly address the severity of this makes this game a failure imo.
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475

I am so glad they found this bug befor the release. 

Roll back system in place - is also a good news.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by Shadowguy64
    Originally posted by kevjards

Having took the time to read up on this I decided to login and have a go at the game.after 5 mins I gave up and decided this fiasco has ruined it for me.decided to uninstall and that's me done..i cannot believe they are refusing to do a wipe and start again.what gets me is there will be loads of honest people feeling the same..has always the fucking low lifes ruin it for others.they are not happy getting a game for free with no sub fee they have totally destroyed the fuckin economy.

if they do a wipe I may come back but only if its a wipe.roll back is no good especially if the length of time this has being going on.

Interesting, since none of the exploits could possibly affect you in your first 5 minutes of gameplay. Literally ZERO effect,.

I have a lvl 40 GW..i meant that after I found out about what was going on m8 lol..the game is great..I love the combat but they have let it go to ruin..sorry I should have made my post clearer.

• FistyMayhemFistyMayhem Member UncommonPosts: 61
    It' really makes me sad that the game is F2P and apparently run by morons.  I really like the game, I think it's very good in a lot of ways.  The cash shop BS, the way crafting is tuned to almost force you to buy the booster packs is very annoying.  I could care less about a fast mount but it's nearly impossible to get a worthwhile pet/companion without buying one on your first character legit.  You're fine until level 30 but then your free pet stops being really effective.   And getting to level 30 takes a couple of days, that drives me crazy.  I understand trying to make the game not be a grind fest, but the leveling is really way too fast.  I have no problem at all paying for extra character slots, backpacks, bank space, dyes, fancy looking mounts..  but it's really taken too far in this game.
  • mizrolistmizrolist Member UncommonPosts: 40

Originally posted by nttajira
    stop to be that angry about small bug , the game realy good and it change nothing from you if some people got some money from that .i got 460 $ real money so far from that and that USD money :)im loving f2p game witch cash shop and real money involved :)and can confirm many account are still not banned from this exploits .the money help me , im poor and this help me .so plz stop whine and let some people win real money for a change , again this change NOTHING for you in your gameplay .... you probably get more cheap item and stuft like that because of this exploits .... stop to be mad that you dont have the candy....just enjoy the game 

If you are making money with gaming, that's good. If you are using exploits for that, that's not good and you should be banned (and you should lose all that money).
    Before you ask: yes, I'm poor too, but I never use any exploits.

Signatures are boring things.

• KeppyKeppy Member UncommonPosts: 28
    The only way that you can stop cheating in any way, shape or form is to kill off the entire human race.  I hate PWE ... greedy bishes.  The people that exploited the glitch are probably familiar with PWE tactics.  Sadly, it took me 3 years to realize that you can NOT, NOT, NOT play their games for free and remain competitive.  Either spend cash or never level much passed 30.  I wish I had known about the exploit. I would have been giving out AD as fast I could to everyone. A PWE ban is a joke.   Cheers to all the exploiters and here's to hoping that someone finds another.