Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Describe your dream-MMO with one picture

Comments

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323
  • whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785

Sorry, couldn't find proper picture, but this video shows my dream mmo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nvnrP0j8U

• DemalisDemalis Member Posts: 134

I am so sorry but just one pic is to hard... I am hoping there is someone out there that wants this to, heehee

.image                                        image

image                                   image                          

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

I'd play the hell out of a wild west themed mmo

• IkifalesIkifales Member UncommonPosts: 305
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
  • maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099
    Originally posted by Demalis

I am so sorry but just one pic is to hard... I am hoping there is someone out there that wants this to, heehee       

I had a friend back in university who was absolutely amazing at running games of Paranoia.  First time, he just sat down with us, said "Good afternoon troubleshooters.  The computer is your friend, the computer wants you to be happy.  Please proceed to your morning briefing." without any of us having character sheets or having read the rules.  I got off lucky, I only died twice during character creation.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

• Lameth983Lameth983 Member UncommonPosts: 1

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61

Dune!!!!

Can't wait to get a desert-mount!

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Originally posted by Lameth983

Reminds me of a mix of Blade Runner and Deus Ex: HR. Looks neat.

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

If you are a sandbox lover, enjoy adventure, being able to go anywhere at any time, to explore and go where no man has ever gone before type stuff....... my picture will be easy to understand.

• ozmonoozmono Member UncommonPosts: 1,211
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

After a quick google, well this one looks like it.

In case you wonder, thats what you see when you have created a character in Baldurs Gate 1. Of course usually you are alone.

But it already shows all elements - you're an adventurer, you're standing right outside an inn, theres a world around you to explore.

Of course BG1 turned out to be quite different from what I expected in that first moment. But its still a great game and basically what I want to play.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Easy :)

(actually this pic was my very first post on this site)

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I finally found one! Although it is of Middle Earth, I was looking at the vast, open world where players can explore and find adventure, not the Middle Earth aspect :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Dare you to make it, CCP....c'mon, triple dog dare you.

(It's only got the surface area of 3 million Earths.)

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Dare you to make it, CCP....c'mon, triple dog dare.

Ringworld?

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

Originally posted by waynejr2

Ringworld?

Yus. Go big, or go home.

Cupworld, a full-on Dyson, Rama, Titan...lots of Great Big Construct Things a sandbox developer could use. All cheaper IPs (considerably) than LucasWestern, too.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• MischiefMischief Member UncommonPosts: 79
    /steampunk+picture.jpg
  • GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345

A compromise, for companies skeered of goin' Big.

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

This sums it up!