Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Channels are in Single Digit Player Counts!

NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759

I play on Beholder and after the whole AD/Zen and AH mess I logged on tonight. After checking at random time throughout the night it is clear the population has dropped massively on all channels on my server. Some have remained in the single digits even.

Well the game is broken and it is due (yes) in part to the exploit, but more so because of the horrible response time and inadequate response to fix issues in the game that brought about the exploit and there will be more if they don't fix the other issues people have been reporting for over a week now. Some issues were never even addressed in closed beta!

May not matter with number drops like I am seeing.

Comments

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Finally more room to play and maybe if we are lucky less leaving/AFKing idiots in PVP.

• ReesRacerReesRacer Member UncommonPosts: 179

the...sky...is...falling...

with ORANGE text, no less!

too bad those people in Oklahoma today had more to worry about than this...perhaps some perspective is in order?

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Originally posted by 9reesracer9

the...sky...is...falling...

with ORANGE text, no less!

too bad those people in Oklahoma today had more to worry about than this...perhaps some perspective is in order?

Seems a bit harsh,  You are posting on the forums as well.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Oh no, game is dead then. Thanks for your conclusive research.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    Originally posted by Equintin
    Finally more room to play and maybe if we are lucky less leaving/AFKing idiots in PVP.

Didn't really think about it that way. Good point!

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

so i was wondering if someone could back this up or prove it wrong beccause no offense to OP but im looking for more solid number like how many server there are howmany are in single digits and what time of day.

casue there are WoW servers that are in single digits some time and . . . .ok maybe that not true but ya get my point.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759

Population update:

• bbethelbbethel Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Well i just logged in and there are a few servers that are full for the zone i was in and a bunch that were just about full. the problem with showing your screen shots is that you  showed 1 zone with people in it. There are 15 or more zones not including the pvp and the foundry. So going to one zone of any game and saying that there numbers are going down because you don't see that many people in them makes no since. 
  • hammarushammarus Member UncommonPosts: 196
    I don't care about population numbers just yet.  I wonder about queue issues.  If they are population related then yeah, population is a problem.  But if its something else? What.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389

True but now they will be replaced with peeps abusing the stamina hack....

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

You can affect armor too so you never get hit.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    That's good news - the locust swarm of exploiters, griefers, ninja looters and spammers have evidently moved on to some other F2P game.  No loss.
  • NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Originally posted by Ikeda
    Originally posted by Asm0deus

You can affect armor too so you never get hit.

The game is loaded with hacks and Cryptic/PWE only fixes those that affect their bottom line and not really fixes them just bandages 'em. Oh well, the numbers have fallen and the trust (what they had from many) is lost after this debacle.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

so much bullsh** here. yesterday around 20:30h (CET) all 37 instances in PE on dragon server were almost full (140-151 users each).

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848

Thanks Xepo, the game is dead. Could you please point us in the direction of the game you feel we should be playing instead?

Thanks in advance.